+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Accies

Good attitude, consistent team selection and a patient crowd ( been less mumping during games this season, maybe just an exclusion zone round me) and we win this.

Their capt and main man up front were struggling with knocks against Ayr, would be a bonus if out but should have enough even if they make it.

I'll go 4-1 against the dodgiest defence in the league.

just hoping that with John Rankin as manager, that their usual time wasting tactics will be at a minimum.
    usually it starts from the first goal kick, placing the ball on the six yard line then moving the ball to the opposite side.
    Wasting time at throw- ins , and most of the team taking a yellow card each , so no one gets sent off.
    I was impressed with our attitude against Raith, closed them down quickly when they had possession, and we moved the ball quicker.
    really hope we can win to keep in touch at the top.

Play our game, don't worry too much about them and we should have enough to pin them far enough back that their forward players will never be in it.

Hopefully a chance to get our goal difference up

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Hopefully a chance to get our goal difference up
    Any win would do me but it would be good to stick five / six past them. Hate the cheating cnuts.

hope with all this rain that that the game goes ahead, looking forward to the game,
    Plus i am in the hospitality tomorrow !
    MON THE DEE

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    hope with all this rain that that the game goes ahead, looking forward to the game,
    Plus i am in the hospitality tomorrow !
    MON THE DEE
    The ground staff at Dens will need to get their sqeegy mops out if tomorrow’s game is going ahead.

Think it will be off, more rain forecast.....our pitch hasn't been great at withstanding rain for aboot a decade or so now.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Think it will be off, more rain forecast.....our pitch hasn't been great at withstanding rain for aboot a decade or so now.
    just had a look at the forecast. Rain almost continuously during today and tomorrow. hope the rain doesn't affect the turnout at the Dee4life AGM at 11am in the Dundee Social Club.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    just had a look at the forecast. Rain almost continuously during today and tomorrow. hope the rain doesn't affect the turnout at the Dee4life AGM at 11am in the Dundee Social Club.
    Prob will, no match less incentive to leave the house unfortunately.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)