+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy world cup

Fantasy world cup

DC85OMNE

For anyone interested in being annoyed by some players you've never heard of ruining the next 4 weeks or so

The website is

https://play.fifa.com/fantasy-classi...s/125009/table

I think I'm in Sam. Is that right that your user name is your team name? Absolutely no idea about this!

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    I think I'm in Sam. Is that right that your user name is your team name? Absolutely no idea about this!

I think I have joined the VillaMad league but like you Winnie my team name appears to be my user name.

Oh that's good - it's probably right then, Rosie! I was a bit confused (doesn't take much ). It says I'm in the VM League, but it's not showing any names atm. Just Sam as our Chairman.

Haha honestly no idea but I have seen on Twitter it seems that you can set your 12th man chip as a player you already own, and therefore of captained would be x4 points... Which could be interesting looking at who the likes of Messi and Mbappe are playing 😂😂😂

Ha ha call yourself a Chairman, Sam?! I'm going to speak to who is in charge! Giggles.

Oooh I will have to have a look at that. I had enough trouble just getting my team registered, so will look at rules later! Atm my team looks like a regular FPL team - just names I know of, and I've no idea who is playing who! I pretty much guarantee I will be bottom in this comp! Is there a Drongo Prize?

I am confident that I will be bottom of the pile I watched a chap on YouTube wax lyrical for about 20 minutes about the rules and regs.

Apparently as well as the 12 man thing you can make ‘live’ in play transfers, something called a Power Captain with caveats attached along with what seemed copious other extra’s all sounding very confusing. 😱🥵

Towards the end he said most people will not use these ‘extras’ because they don’t understand the rules.😝😜🤪😛

I was only watching to find out how to change the team name. 🤪😛😝😜

Anyway it’s the taking part that counts definitely not the winning.

Ok. Just created a team but have little idea who these players are or indeed they’ll play.

Anyway, how do I join the league with you guys in?

Hi Picasso

On the home screen at the top working left to right you will see Team then Leagues.

Click on leagues then from the drop down menu select join league you will see search for a league just put in DC85OMNE and enter.

Hope that helps.

Mane is out WC due to injury.

Thanks Rosie.

I’m in! Who’s going to have the best auto pick team? Or will we all have the same one?!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)