+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2022

Is there any pathetic posturing they're going to miss out?

I bet they skirl louder than anyone else when they get tackled too.

Bunch of pööfs.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Is there any pathetic posturing they're going to miss out?

I bet they skirl louder than anyone else when they get tackled too.

Bunch of pööfs.
    They are also wearing an LGBTQWERTY armband. I have no idea why.

Pink knickers and hair bands as well.
    As long as they lose.

Backed down from wearing their one love armbands. It's important but not important enough to take a yellow card for.

Political statements have been banned from football for ages ( just ask celtic)
    Not that anyone has paid any attention to that in this country with their pathetic kneeling down and interminable minute silences and applause.

More to the point, did I hear right? Have they pointed massive air conditioning units onto the pitch?

That'll save the planet.

12 minute stoppage for goalie eh wasn't even a head knock? Fūcking bizzare shíte

Now another stoppage bizzare pısh!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    12 minute stoppage for goalie eh wasn't even a head knock? Fūcking bizzare shíte
    Their goalie looked pretty f****n f****d to be fair. Not that odd really.....other than he should have been taken straight off as he clearly wasn't right

I'm nae watching anyway, although if the english were losing I might have tuned in for a laugh.

I suppose keepers are different but the time spent on injuries nowadays is ridiculous.
    Get the b'astards off the pitch and continue with the game.
    It's football we pay to watch not some f'uckin hospital program.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I'm nae watching anyway, although if the english were losing I might have tuned in for a laugh.

I suppose keepers are different but the time spent on injuries nowadays is ridiculous.
    Get the b'astards off the pitch and continue with the game.
    It's football we pay to watch not some f'uckin hospital program.
    Totally. It was ridiculous. Just get him off and the sub on. He's pishing blood and totally dazed, but the Iranians kept trying to patch him up and convince him he's fine. Substitute goalie must be sat there thinking "I must be really pish if they are so desperate to keep this boy
    on in that state"

Tuned in to the first half in the vague hope England would make a total a**e of it. Nae such luck, but not that surprised really. We just have to wait until the play the proper teams to revel in their misery. Couple of decent finishes in there from Saka and Sterling though. Boooooo.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast