+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on Charlie Creswell....

Update on Charlie Creswell....

he has been named in the Championship team of the week, one of two Millwall players named the other being Zian Flemming, Charlie scored in the Lions away game at Deepdale winning 4-2, the Lions are now 6th in the table. Good to see you guys sitting above wet spam. It's cool to be a cat.

He’s a good lad and I’m glad the loan is working out for all concerned.

I probably shouldn’t admit it on here, but the two Millwall fans I know are top blokes.

(Bans himself)

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post

I probably shouldn’t admit it on here, but the two Millwall fans I know are top blokes.

(Bans himself)
    Don't. About time all the sh1t from decades gone by is laid to rest. Wife and I bumped into 2 Millwall fans on the way up to London the year before she passed, nice chaps and good rumoured regarding the relationship between the fans of the two clubs. Had lumps kicked out of me at the old Den, but as with being a biker, you get wet, you get dry, and the lumps heal, and you get over yourself and move on.

"Humoured", not "rumoured"

Every club has their idiots

Some even have vile animals

Then there is always the 'special' ones (Billy/Belfast)

Its all good

(Bans himself)
    Name:  istockphoto-647630068-612x612.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  20.3 KB

(Bans himself)
    Where is the like button when you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Don't. About time all the sh1t from decades gone by is laid to rest. Wife and I bumped into 2 Millwall fans on the way up to London the year before she passed, nice chaps and good rumoured regarding the relationship between the fans of the two clubs. Had lumps kicked out of me at the old Den, but as with being a biker, you get wet, you get dry, and the lumps heal, and you get over yourself and move on.
    Wtf, sorry to hear about the loss of your wife, very sad. I have a saying, Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you well die tomorrow.

Claw,

Glad to see he's doing well. Thanks for the update.

Ted will probably decide he doesn't need him and we'll sign another Barca reject like firpo and give him 2 seasons to "adjust" to the prem. You can probably have him for order of fish and chips and a pint of bitter. Ask nicely and we'll probably throw in Drameh.

Claw,

sorry, I forgot that we'll likely be owned by yanks by then. Neville will still be torqued off and we'll have to pay in yank units of value so you'll have to give us a Mcdonalds big mac and a budweiser. We'll still throw in Drameh if you ask nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)