+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The sh**** World Cup thread

Looked like Infantino was on some Class A stuff going by his rant today.

The
    Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    If oor dictator Nicola gets her way we’ll end up with an alcohol policy in Scotland not dissimilar to the Qatari regime! Reckon she’s desperate to ban it altogether.
    Following this revelation Tesco have limited customers to one case of lager each

I might be wrong but I think that our whisky production companies would have a slight issue with that!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Fair enough but you can't buy booze in Scottish football stadiums (hospo aside, same as there).
    Thanks to two sets of religious bigots!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Only people allowed to drink at stadiums are the FIFA delegates who gave Qatar the world cup and the high rollers who can afford Hospo.Having seen many programmes on this country it truly makes me sick how they treat their migrant workers.If there is anybody up there in the heavens who cares they will get pumped on Sunday fae Ecuador.
    It's a f@cking joke tournament tbh mate, held in a country that despises everything western. You can't have a drink at the football but old men can marry children. World Cup tournaments need to be held in countries that have a footballing tradition and heritage, not in some Arab country where they probably had to google the laws of the game! I hope Ecuador do a right number on them just to highlight how f@cking ridiculous the whole thing is. Fifa fat cats with money shoved down their waistbands, f@cking joke!

Oh yeah, come on Iran though

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Fair enough but you can't buy booze in Scottish football stadiums (hospo aside, same as there).
    I think the issue for me is that they have planned all along to change the rules at the last minute, all one big f@cking swindle.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Taking this on a beer tangent is a great idea.
    I've never liked Bud. It tastes sort of powdery to me. I like Kronenberg, Stella, some of those good Czech pilsner beers, even San Miguel, not that fussy really but Budweiser not for me. And definitely not at £12 a pop.

Seen a news item tonight that security guards are on 35p an hour and the paid for fans are not getting the expenses they were promised. Paid for fans??? Great idea Mr Ogren 🍺👍

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ance-cancelled
    Kronenberg for me everytime. Not a fan of Bud myself and I'd rather drink my own piss than that Carling shyte.

Thatcher's Gold.

For proper cider - Bere Farm just off the Somerset Levels. Straight from the barrels. Most I have managed in a session is three and a half pints. Lovely setting and a very unique bar.

Beer's sh*t. Geeza cocktail any day.🍹😜

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Beer's sh*t. Geeza cocktail any day.����
    Sounds to me like you'd be very unwelcome in Qatar mate

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)