+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The sh**** World Cup thread

Gary Neville getting slaughtered on social media for saying Walker should be rested so he is ready to match Mbappe in the quarter final BEFORE the teams have even taken to the field for their last 16 game.
    The English just cannie understand why most of the world cannie FN stand them,yet 55% of us need them to wipe our erses,boak.

Ian Wright "that midfield three are a threesome"

Starting Henderson against one of the quickest and athletic teams left in the competition looks risky to me. Hopefully I'm proved right 🧡

#abe

Think England will be too strong on set pieces and crosses but if Mane was playing he would have a field day against the English defence.Senegal are missing their 3 best players.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Starting Henderson against one of the quickest and athletic teams left in the competition looks risky to me. Hopefully I'm proved right 🧡

#abe
    Jinxed it 🤨

England have been god awful but are 2-0 up,two massive chances missed by Senegal at 0-0 shows how much they miss Mane.The English defence have been shambolic and i think they will still be hame before the Christmas cards.

The only thing that will prevent the above is if the Posties go on an all out strike.

Their lucky draws over the last two tournaments now finally comes to an end after tonight. Mbappe is going to have a phucking field day against Stones and Maguire.

Argentina, Holland, England in knock out stages have all withstood pressure or been in competitive matches, and then crafted their first decent chance and taken it.

France been quite flaky the last couple years, not really confident they will win, really isn't thr strongest of major tournaments this year and would not be a big surprise if they did win it from here

May need to prepare for that, personally wouldn't find it as big a deal as I would have in past, so they'll party in England, go on about it and be smug, nothing new

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    May need to prepare for that, personally wouldn't find it as big a deal as I would have in past, so they'll party in England, go on about it and be smug, nothing new
    I was beginning to think this was how I felt about the possibility of them winning it. But, it really gets on my t1its when so many part-time football fans come out of the woodwork for these tournament games, pretending to be lifelong England fans. The same feckers who were shouting for Southgate to be sacked after the 0-0 with USA. One moron in the pub during their game against Wales was adamant that Kane played for Man Utd

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)