+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swindon

Have to agree! A good workman-like performance reminiscent of the Bradford game but with more chances. Two minutes before the penalty and 10 mins after, the Swindon defence looked really vulnerable. We actually put together many more passing sequences than we have of late. Offord or Mellor MOTM for me.
    Shame it's a rather unattractive game next weekend when we need some momentum.
    Perhaps we need a backs-to-the-wall approach together with quick transitions into attack (without relying on simple long balls) in order to progress in the league.

Delighted for the Alex tonight as a follower of The Vale as well, to put one over that horrible club is the icing on the cake, small steps little building blocks will build confidence which must have taken a hell of a beating, so bad was last season the Vale are just 3 points behind Crewes total for all of last season and it's not December, so a lot of work has to be done and hopefully the ball is rolling.

It's a funny old game. A fantastic and surprising win and another clean sheet to boot. A very unlike Alex performance. Only downside is that I'll never be able to criticise another team ever again using dark arts, time-wasting and feigning injuries, I think we got away with one when the board only went up for 6 minutes.
    I noticed their walking down the line for throw-ins aswell Gazan, I think that you were being generous to them with your measurements, I've never seen anything like it and repeatedly get away with it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12