+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- World Cup 2022

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Looks like people may have turned off, if so, we played really well against limited opposition and scored 6.
    Nahhh, just got bored of posting on me own. What was their pen about? Nice to see Lord Grealish on the scorecard and Rashford looks like he's coming into some form, so all good.

C'mon you Wales!!!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    C'mon you Wales!!!
    Septics to win tonight. Iran to win them on Friday and we can play a reserve side when we play them and laugh at Keiffer Moore (born in Torquay to English parents) who wants to knock out England

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Septics to win tonight. Iran to win them on Friday and we can play a reserve side when we play them and laugh at Keiffer Moore (born in Torquay to English parents) who wants to knock out England
    C'mon mate, one of the Home Nations, innitt?

Ham Shanks 0-2 Dem Wales.

Nahhh, just got bored of posting on me own. What was their pen about? Nice to see Lord Grealish on the scorecard and Rashford looks like he's coming into some form, so all good.
    Did make me smile, ya standard moan about how we started , then the goals flowed quickly 1,2,3 as you posted Gump and it all went deathly quiet. In a world cup game that ended 6-2. Brilliant

How good did Bellingham look ?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Did make me smile, ya standard moan about how we started , then the goals flowed quickly 1,2,3 as you posted Gump and it all went deathly quiet. In a world cup game that ended 6-2. Brilliant

How good did Bellingham look ?
    Bellingham was excellent throughout - and only 19. Very impressive start by England, even if Iran were surprisingly poor. Mind you, it can’t be easy playing for your country when they’re murdering your fellow countrymen back home.

What was their pen about?
    No problem with their pen, the player had his shirt pulled and an arm across him. What I don't get is the one England were denied earlier on which was ten times more obvious. Maguire was blatantly rugby tackled, their player doesn't even look where the ball is and just wrestles him to the ground. Stones was also fouled, and how VAR could deem them fair challenges is beyond me.

C'mon you Wales!!!
    They haven't turned up first half, the yanks have dominated the game and deserve their lead.

C'mon mate, one of the Home Nations, innitt?

Ham Shanks 0-2 Dem Wales.
    The amount of redbacks in their squad means I'm currently chanting U S A, U S A

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No problem with their pen, the player had his shirt pulled and an arm across him. What I don't get is the one England were denied earlier on which was ten times more obvious. Maguire was blatantly rugby tackled, their player doesn't even look where the ball is and just wrestles him to the ground. Stones was also fouled, and how VAR could deem them fair challenges is beyond me.
    Absolutely, but I still think their pen award was on the soft side, IMHAHO. Wales one down at the break and have barely had a kick. The Wooden Planks are all over them.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast