+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Keeper injury?

Keeper injury?

Just seen this… Young injured last night?

Wednesday 21/12/2022
    Hednesford Town have today received notice that Notts County have exercised their right to recall goalkeeper Tiernan Brooks immediately following an injury to one of their goalkeepers yesterday.

Brooks, 19, arrived on loan earlier this season and has been every present throughout his time with the Pitmen.

The club would like to thank Tiernan and Notts County for his time with us and wish both Tiernan and County the very best for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Just seen this… Young injured last night?

Wednesday 21/12/2022
    Hednesford Town have today received notice that Notts County have exercised their right to recall goalkeeper Tiernan Brooks immediately following an injury to one of their goalkeepers yesterday.

Brooks, 19, arrived on loan earlier this season and has been every present throughout his time with the Pitmen.

The club would like to thank Tiernan and Notts County for his time with us and wish both Tiernan and County the very best for the future.
    Probably not injured… just the realisation that he’s ****ing out of his depth.

I think Brooks will push Slocombe more than Young has been able to.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...called-211222/

It’s on the Notts site too now. I assume his injury was when he pulled down the Chorley striker and nearly got sent off. He received treatment after I believe.

How ironic that a competition we, as fans, didn't really want to be in because of the risk of injury, has now worked in our favour and actually got rid of possibly the weakest member of the squad

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    How ironic that a competition we, as fans, didn't really want to be in because of the risk of injury, has now worked in our favour and actually got rid of possibly the weakest member of the squad
    Hope you aren't counting me as part of your 'we, as fans'.

I am glad we are in it and hope we play to win it.