+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No one love armbands

Up until yesterday, the FA were adamant the armband would be worn. But now, when push comes to shove, it turns out that they don’t believe in the issue that strongly. You can be a world-class sportsman (or woman) and still have principles - see Novak Djokovic.

Correct. It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    Up until yesterday, the FA were adamant the armband would be worn. But now, when push comes to shove, it turns out that they don’t believe in the issue that strongly. You can be a world-class sportsman (or woman) and still have principles - see Novak Djokovic.
    Jesse Owen
    Mohammed Ali
    Say what you like about James McLean. He doesn’t back down

Of course Scum, I didn’t mean to downplay the others, I just thought Djokovic was a good recent example. Colin Kaepernick is another.

Prefer Ali as an example

Of course Scum, I didn’t mean to downplay the others, I just thought Djokovic was a good recent example. Colin Kaepernick is another.
    I was just adding more examples mate.

Why Djokovic he lied & tried to trick his way into Australia with strict Covid rules.

Here's another; Ehsan Hajsafi (Iranian football team captain)
    I don't fancy his chances when he steps off the plane back in Tehran.

Respect the laws of the country your in, that’s the problem in the uk with too many doo Gooders putting immigrants wishes over homeless and poverty stricken people of this country.

Wouldn’t happen elsewhere as seen in Qatar.

Don’t like it don’t come

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Respect the laws of the country your in, that’s the problem in the uk with too many doo Gooders putting immigrants wishes over homeless and poverty stricken people of this country.

Wouldn’t happen elsewhere as seen in Qatar.

Don’t like it don’t come
    Couldn't agree more.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast