+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup scores

Today.

Japan v Croatia 3pm

Brazil v South Korea 7pm

Japan v Croatia what a great game.

1v1 full time, extra time then pens.

Dear oh dear what shocking pens from Japan. I’ve seen 5 year olds kick a ball harder. They missed 3/4. What a way to lose after all that effort. Remind you of anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Japan v Croatia what a great game.

1v1 full time, extra time then pens.

Dear oh dear what shocking pens from Japan. I’ve seen 5 year olds kick a ball harder. They missed 3/4. What a way to lose after all that effort. Remind you of anyone?
    I said on a post a while back about how penalty shoot outs are a strange beast. On the one hand a bit like today I've seen them where 6 or 7 are missed/saved and on the other hand where 20 get scored without a single one being missed. It's as if one day the goals are 12'x4' and on others they are 36'x12'.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I said on a post a while back about how penalty shoot outs are a strange beast. On the one hand a bit like today I've seen them where 6 or 7 are missed/saved and on the other hand where 20 get scored without a single one being missed. It's as if one day the goals are 12'x4' and on others they are 36'x12'.
    And on the goalkeeping front, why do keepers dive?

On many occasions they can just stand there and say thank you when the ball is gently sent their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    And on the goalkeeping front, why do keepers dive?

On many occasions they can just stand there and say thank you when the ball is gently sent their way.
    But it’s knowing when to stand or dive…. Don’t dive and you’re a s.hit keeper….. dive when you could have stood…you’re a s.hit keeper.

Who’d be a keeper? 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    But it’s knowing when to stand or dive…. Don’t dive and you’re a s.hit keeper….. dive when you could have stood…you’re a s.hit keeper.

Who’d be a keeper? ��
    Jamal Blackman had it off to a tee. Dive 2s after the ball has hit the back of the net. He was the worst penalty keeper I'd seen since Peter Shilton.

Think I might have a few shilling on Brazil later today. Fancy them against S Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Think I might have a few shilling on Brazil later today. Fancy them against S Korea.
    Hope you have 4 up 36 mins look good now Brazil.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 05-12-2022 at 07:39 PM.

At this rate there is going to be 10mins added time for goal celebrations. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Hope you have 3 up 29 mins look good now Brazil.
    Intuition! That's what makes me one of the top tipsters on here. 4-0 now.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast