+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup scores

World Cup scores

Just thought I’d watch last 15 mins of Argentina v Saudi Arabia game to which KSA are 2-1 up and I swear Argentina player has just tried to score an own goal, back pass I know but…. Hmm

Todays other games:

Denmark v Tunisia 1pm
    Mexico v Poland 4pm
    France v Australia 7pm
    Last edited by millertop; 22-11-2022 at 11:41 AM.

As we know other scores were,

A) Sunday. Qatar 0 v 2 Ecuador

Monday

A) Senegal 0 v 2 Netherlands

B.) England 6 v 2 Iran
    B.) USA 1 v 1 Wales

Looks like we won’t be seeing a 90 minute game in this World Cup. 8 mins over in the ARG v KSA game and don’t know what HT went to
    Last edited by millertop; 22-11-2022 at 12:00 PM.

Ok it’ll be more than 8 mins now stretcher’s on

+ Extra 6 mins just under

FT KSA won 2-1
    Last edited by millertop; 22-11-2022 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Ok it’ll be more than 8 mins now stretcher’s on

+ Extra 6 mins just under

FT KSA won 2-1
    Serves them right having an ex Miller in goal.

Argentina got exactly what they deserved from that match. They were going down like flies and even Messi resorted to conning the referee they were that desperate. Two excellent goals from Saudi Arabia and a gifted penalty is all that Argentina could manage. Great result. The highlight for me, apart from the final whistle, was the half time bust up between the horrible arrogant Roy Kean and Graeme Souness. Kean is like a spoilt child when someone has a different opinion to his. He should be banished from our T.V. screens, he's horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Argentina got exactly what they deserved from that match. They were going down like flies and even Messi resorted to conning the referee they were that desperate. Two excellent goals from Saudi Arabia and a gifted penalty is all that Argentina could manage. Great result. The highlight for me, apart from the final whistle, was the half time bust up between the horrible arrogant Roy Kean and Graeme Souness. Kean is like a spoilt child when someone has a different opinion to his. He should be banished from our T.V. screens, he's horrible.
    You will find a lot of ex Man U players are arrogant,massive chip on their shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    He looks so miserable you'd think he'd be relieved to be off the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    He looks so miserable you'd think he'd be relieved to be off the screen.
    Keane has got the face on because the bloke that does Captain Birdseye got the Father Christmas contract at Harrods grotto

got to love how the host at the end asks Joe so was it a penalty, and Keane's reaction
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1595010705593634818

do itv have an English man, a Scots man and Irish man on the panel so they can start a joke

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast