+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player offers we can't refuse

Player offers we can't refuse

Apparently our top players all have offers we can't refuse in the January transfer window according to Wrexham fans. Best crown Wrexham champions now then

Name:  allover.jpg
Views: 1491
Size:  15.6 KB

Sounds like we'll be mobbed with approaches.

And no doubt there'll be a queue of Welsh World Cup internationals queuing up at Wrexham begging to be signed on..........

Tbf they won’t have that issue with signing a load of mercenaries looking for a final payday.

I think Vinny will be back in the fold when he comes back from Aldershot. He's played every minute for them since he went there and I would be surprised if they didn't try to extend his loan, but now he's got himself up to speed he could be a good squad player for us in the run in.

Can't see anyone going on a permanent move, maybe one loan and a couple coming in to provide cover at the back and up front, maybe Castro loan extended.

As for Wrexham I don't care who they buy or try to buy, it's not sustainable and although it might buy them the title it will create a big mouth to feed in L2 so might be short term gain but long term pain.

Tell the Welsh sheep….farmers it’s spelt their….

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I think Vinny will be back in the fold when he comes back from Aldershot. He's played every minute for them since he went there and I would be surprised if they didn't try to extend his loan, but now he's got himself up to speed he could be a good squad player for us in the run in.

Can't see anyone going on a permanent move, maybe one loan and a couple coming in to provide cover at the back and up front, maybe Castro loan extended.

As for Wrexham I don't care who they buy or try to buy, it's not sustainable and although it might buy them the title it will create a big mouth to feed in L2 so might be short term gain but long term pain.
    Totally agree but what their owners have managed to do is double their attendances which is no mean feat and if they reopen their other stand it’s quite conceivable they could be getting 12-15k per game in this league or above. This would soften the blow and if they’re successful tapping in financially in the states then they are doing very well. It could only happen to Notts when their in this league but tbf we had a shout b4 this happened and we still do now.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Totally agree but what their owners have managed to do is double their attendances which is no mean feat and if they reopen their other stand it’s quite conceivable they could be getting 12-15k per game in this league or above. This would soften the blow and if they’re successful tapping in financially in the states then they are doing very well. It could only happen to Notts when their in this league but tbf we had a shout b4 this happened and we still do now.
    I think a fair few of their plastic fans will disappear if they're hovering just above the relegation zone n League 2 next season assuming they make it. Just look at out very own Munto season.

They must think we've got the better players if clubs are coming for our players rather than theirs

Maybe Wrexham are the one who have put all these amazing offers in.

Just a dig that we have to sell players, while they don't.

To be honest, I don't care about them at all, apart from Notts 1 Wrexham 0 earlier this season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast