+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Any suggestions? - 🎶JAKE BUGG tickets available!

O/T:- Any suggestions? - 🎶JAKE BUGG tickets available!

Having some bad luck at the moment. My son and I were coming up from Gloucestershire for the weekend to see County and Jake Bugg in the evening.

Unfortunately, the football was postponed and now our train is cancelled because of the strike.

Anyone know how I can advertise the tickets (face value) as FB doesn't allow that sort of thing?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 24-11-2022 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Added detail to title

I think it would be fine to add details on here for a start. I'm sure there are many on here who'd be interested or who know people who would.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I think it would be fine to add details on here for a start. I'm sure there are many on here who'd be interested or who know people who would.
    Thank you. I have a couple of seated tickets available for £55. I have them on email, so easy to send to anyone interested.

Twickets is a site that sells tickets for face value or lower. Some of the JB tickets on there are being sold for less than face value, probably because there are a few tickets still available on the Arena website.

https://www.twickets.live/event/1533780625201303552