+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick World Cup Quiz

Quick World Cup Quiz

No Google or Wiki please. Everyone post your guesses and I'll score them later.

The only two teams out of the 32 that have no players in their squad plying their trade in the English leagues.

Apart from England and Wales, in order the three countries with the most players in their squad plying their trade in the English leagues.

In order, the three English clubs with the most players representing their country
    Last edited by CAMiller; 24-11-2022 at 02:54 AM.

1. Qatar
    2. Saudi Arabia

1. Portugal
    2. Belgium
    3. Denmark

1. Man City
    2. Man U
    3. Chelsea

Very challenging quiz CAM, I think most of us will have an absolute punt on some if not all the answers to questions 2 and 3. Not only naming the countries but also the order is hard.

Haven't got the foggiest, Don't know whether it's old age or just apathy.
    Never has the answer to the question "You're a football fan aren't you?" " No I support Rotherham" been more true.
    I'm watching the World Cup, have my England flag out in support after they turned up looking interested the other day, but i lose track of all the overseas players playing for English teams most of the Premiership seem predominantly made up of them.
    Must admit it good to see some familiar names though, even if they are Obolinskivinsky, or Kwami kombongo.

The only two teams out of the 32 that have no players in their squad plying their trade in the English leagues.
    1. Qatar
    2. Iran

Apart from England and Wales, in order the three countries with the most players in their squad plying their trade in the English leagues.
    1.Denmark
    2.Switzerland
    3.Croatia

In order, the three English clubs with the most players representing their country
    1. Man City
    2.Chelsea
    3.Man Utd

I’ll be surprised if any are right

Go On then for a laugh.
    1. Qatar
    2. Iran

1.France
    2.Poland
    3.Denmark

1. Man City
    2.Man Utd
    3.Chelsea

1. Qatar
    2. Iran

1.France
    2.USA
    3.Belgium

1. Chelsea
    2. Man Utd
    3.Man City

Richard Osman had a good question on his twitter recently

Only 4 letters in the alphabet have not had a country with their first letter representing them. Which 4?

Quote Originally Posted by scum-triumphant View Post
    the only two teams out of the 32 that have no players in their squad plying their trade in the english leagues.
    1. Qatar
    2. Iran

apart from england and wales, in order the three countries with the most players in their squad plying their trade in the english leagues.
    1.france
    2.usa
    3.belgium

in order, the three english clubs with the most players representing their country
    1. Chelsea
    2. Man utd
    3.man city

richard osman had a good question on his twitter recently

only 4 letters in the alphabet have not had a country with their first letter representing them. Which 4?
    h x y z

Not so sure Mr Osman is correct, the only letters I can’t allocate a country are W and X.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    h x y z
    Hungary, Yugoslavia and Zaire

Quote Originally Posted by eversleymiller View Post
    Not so sure Mr Osman is correct, the only letters I can’t allocate a country are W and X.
    West Germany

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast