Bonner has been moaning about the Corona Kop, and its lack of noise. Lets face it, the Abbey has always had the atmosphere of a cold damp grave. The club and fans think otherwise though.

I remember one year, United beat Stoke 3-0 at home during Becks tenure, results like that were routine. We are not worthy John.

I cant remember what year it was, the ground was nearly full.

The crowd hardly made any noise, it filed in, and filed out, like mourners. Results like the above are results from heaven, United fans can only wish for that in their dreams. The fans had been spoilt and expected such.

The key is, get the fcking thing in the box, defend well, two wingers, with two defensive midfielders. That would work today.

If you cant sign players that can trap and pass, what alternative is there? Id do it every time even if i was the Man U manager.

With two big men up front, someone like Dion Dublin, and Sammy Morgan, try coping with that.

The Abbey is a grave yard now, maybe the kop should be singing the rugged cross. Anxiety rampant, fear supperating everywhere, doom, dark clouds enveloping everything.