+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Off side

Off side

I know it’s been mentioned many times before but when are they going to change this stupid dangerous off side rule?
    One day a player is going to have his playing career ended with these late flags.
    You can’t lay the blame on the ref or linesman it’s the thicko law makers that want a good kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    I know it’s been mentioned many times before but when are they going to change this stupid dangerous off side rule?
    One day a player is going to have his playing career ended with these late flags.
    You can’t lay the blame on the ref or linesman it’s the thicko law makers that want a good kicking.
    I just can't understand why the flag can't go up straight away .

Makes no sense to me .

Not once have I spoken to anyone in favour of this ridiculous off side rule.

Just shows how the game is run / controlled by people who are not fit for purpose - pathetic.

" I am offside".

Gianni Infantino.

Who makes these rules up ? What was once the best game in the world, has been ruined by people who have probably never kicked a ball in their life's , Player's have been swapped for "Actors , cheats " I don't understand the rules or reasons for the game anymore,