+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Net migration.

Net migration.

The Home Office thinks net migration is now running at 500,000 per annum but cannot confirm just how many people have arrived either legally or illegally in the last 12 months.

The apathy and ineptitude of this government is fecking staggering.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The Home Office thinks net migration is now running at 500,000 per annum
    And some people think the housing shortage/crisis is caused by nimbyism and a dysfunctional planning regime. I could put them right.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    And some people think the housing shortage/crisis is caused by nimbyism and a dysfunctional planning regime. I could put them right.
    Yes Sinkov Spot on. No infrastructure spending either. We are run by clowns. When does the full up sign go up? Westminster council rep was on GB news today saying ethic minorities are now rebranded as global majority citizens now apparently. So does that make us an ethnic minority in England and if you are a minority then you cannot have white Privilege then can you!?? Maybe we should all claim we are oppressed in England now! Only loony left cultural marxists could think of that and not seen the irony and stupidity. I fear for the future guys.

The Home Office thinks net migration is now running at 500,000 per annum but cannot confirm just how many people have arrived either legally or illegally in the last 12 months.

The apathy and ineptitude of this government is fecking staggering.
    Whilst I agree BT, I am not convinced that Labour would do any better.

What are Labour’s solutions? I know you are no longer a party member so you may not know.

Britain has an identity crisis predicted by by Enoch Powell and others.

It is no longer the great nation that colonised the World and enjoyed massive influence. It needs to stop pretending that it is a global player.

It is a relatively small and overpopulated island that is now dominated by «*luvvies*» who set the quasi - liberal agenda that is dividing the populace.

As has been pointed out, white people are apparently an ethnic minority now and need to be protected. Wokeness, being PC etc has changed the country beyond recognition - thanks, I would suggest, to Blair and Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    Whilst I agree BT, I am not convinced that Labour would do any better.

What are Labour’s solutions? I know you are no longer a party member so you may not know.

Britain has an identity crisis predicted by by Enoch Powell and others.

It is no longer the great nation that colonised the World and enjoyed massive influence. It needs to stop pretending that it is a global player.

It is a relatively small and overpopulated island that is now dominated by «*luvvies*» who set the quasi - liberal agenda that is dividing the populace.

As has been pointed out, white people are apparently an ethnic minority now and need to be protected. Wokeness, being PC etc has changed the country beyond recognition - thanks, I would suggest, to Blair and Cameron.
    I have never said any single one of Starmer's ideas would work. I have absolutely no confidence whatsoever in the current Labour party, the LibDems or the Greens.

I cannot answer the UK's white populous requirement for homogeneity nor why they worry that multiculturism will destroy or dilute our Anglo-Saxon "heritage".

I have also said on many previous occasions this country is f*cked beyond repair and our present, mainly corrupt Cabinet full of Conservative and Unionist cretins formerly led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer are the reason why.

I have also said on many previous occasions this country is f*cked beyond repair and our present, mainly corrupt Cabinet full of Conservative and Unionist cretins formerly led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer are the reason why.
    I think it's slightly more complex than that, but best keep it simple eh ? Wouldn't want the discussion to rise above the level of the Nursery School playground would we ? Why on earth sane, intelligent, rational posters such as Swiss and Army bother with you mon ami, I have no idea.

I think it's slightly more complex than that, but best keep it simple eh ? Wouldn't want the discussion to rise above the level of the Nursery School playground would we ? Why on earth sane, intelligent, rational posters such as Swiss and Army bother with you mon ami, I have no idea.
    Ask Miss Mone how she managed to siphon £29 millions of our money into an offshore bank account after declaring her illegal VIP interest to flog useless PPE $hite to our mainly corrupt Cabinet full of Conservative and Unionist cretins. You think this sort of blatant corruption lies within the realms of a nursery school playground?

Mind you I expect little else from a Toxic party supporter.

Ask Miss Mone how she managed to siphon £29 millions of our money into an offshore bank account after declaring her illegal VIP interest to flog useless PPE $hite to our mainly corrupt Cabinet full of Conservative and Unionist cretins. You think this sort of blatant corruption lies within the realms of a nursery school playground?

Mind you I expect little else from a Toxic party supporter.
    Oh come on BT they’ve been At that for years Mps filtering out money from us the public to the tune of millions, I mean they nearly got caught a few years back with second homes - mortgages still being paid that we’re settled years back, duck pond houses - all robbing of us regardless of party toxic - Labour or any other for that matter.
    We’re they jailed as me and you would have been for embezzlement nope not a chance was there - no one embraces the 29 million scam including me and Sinkov.

The current breed of politician as I’ve said many times cares only about one person his or herself , they are allowed to preach absolute rubbish and lies to us all and are not answerable to anyone other than themselves - ie if the others don’t just like what they say or stand for they’re ousted and they find someone else to fall in line with their ideals and beliefs without de railing the juggernaut.

It’s laughable really as you look at people who run Ltd companies - plc s and the like , they’re answerable for their actions and responsibilities within the businesses, and yet the politicians lie and make stuff up publicly and yet are never held to task about any of it , does politics need a moderator to police the garbage were fed weekly?

Your ideals and mine aside the whole lot of them are full of S—t and care nothing for me or my family or you and yours.

Interesting that in Italy the so called Right Wing party that’s in power, has addressed the exact issues that you spent an awful long time championing over the last few weeks.

She can come here for me - I’d vote for her - time for change is overdue.

In the end, whilst I do not agree with everything that BT and others say on here, I defend their right to have their opinions (to quote Voltaire).

Also I believe that the way to solve problems is to arrive at a consensus that helps everyone, not just the few.

Dialogue is the best way to achieve that. Sadly, the political situation in Britain makes that impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Oh come on BT they’ve been At that for years Mps filtering out money from us the public to the tune of millions, I mean they nearly got caught a few years back with second homes - mortgages still being paid that we’re settled years back, duck pond houses - all robbing of us regardless of party toxic - Labour or any other for that matter.
    We’re they jailed as me and you would have been for embezzlement nope not a chance was there - no one embraces the 29 million scam including me and Sinkov.

The current breed of politician as I’ve said many times cares only about one person his or herself , they are allowed to preach absolute rubbish and lies to us all and are not answerable to anyone other than themselves - ie if the others don’t just like what they say or stand for they’re ousted and they find someone else to fall in line with their ideals and beliefs without de railing the juggernaut.

It’s laughable really as you look at people who run Ltd companies - plc s and the like , they’re answerable for their actions and responsibilities within the businesses, and yet the politicians lie and make stuff up publicly and yet are never held to task about any of it , does politics need a moderator to police the garbage were fed weekly?

Your ideals and mine aside the whole lot of them are full of S—t and care nothing for me or my family or you and yours.

Interesting that in Italy the so called Right Wing party that’s in power, has addressed the exact issues that you spent an awful long time championing over the last few weeks.

She can come here for me - I’d vote for her - time for change is overdue.
    I find it totally impossible to accept that a Tory Peer of the realm can swindle the taxpayer out of £29 million quid and the Toxic party are trying to cover it up.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)