+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What a crap game.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    I don't know how good the standard of football is in the U.S.A. and I've never watched any of the games from the States so I don't know what to expect but I'm thinking that the standard can't be any better than Championship football in this country. Perhaps CAM and Sota can tell me?
    I don’t know, sorry. I only watch local league football, don’t bother watching MLS although my brother in law watches Portland and reckons they’re pretty good to watch and a good atmosphere.

I'm liking this ref.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    I don’t know, sorry. I only watch local league football, don’t bother watching MLS although my brother in law watches Portland and reckons they’re pretty good to watch and a good atmosphere.
    Saw them lose the MLS Cup final to NY last year. Loudest noise I've ever heard at a football game when they scored.

Change it up Gatey!

I bet Man C are glad they didn’t buy Kane for £150m,don’t think he’s fit.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm liking this ref.
    Yes he’s having a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Cheers Sota. I can't stop thinking that the standard of football in our Championship league is better than what we're seeing here from these two teams. I can see the U.S.A. pinching a goal and hanging on for the win, and then everybody slating England.

Jordan Henderson would be the first name on the teamsheet if I was picking the team. He's pure class.

Yes Nez. Give me the Championship any day. It’s always been my favourite league and standard of football.

The effort & attitude from our players is disgusting.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast