+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barnsley

Barnsley

Don't know what to think about this game. I keep thinking that we will lose but the last 3 or 4 games we haven't. Okay I'll go with a 2-1 loss.
    Safe travel to anybody going.

The draw was a huge disappointment so I haven't given it much thought. I can't see us living with them and it isn't what we need.
    I suspect an early goal could lead to a collapse so I'm worried it could be 3 or 4-0.
    I'd rather we just got it out of the way, even though, somewhere in the back of my mind is that long-term bit of torture called hope!

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    The draw was a huge disappointment so I haven't given it much thought. I can't see us living with them and it isn't what we need.
    I suspect an early goal could lead to a collapse so I'm worried it could be 3 or 4-0.
    I'd rather we just got it out of the way, even though, somewhere in the back of my mind is that long-term bit of torture called hope!

I just hope we get out of Oakwell without a thrashing

We can be very inconsistent and have dropped league points to teams we should comfortably beat .

Wycombe , Exeter and Lincoln have all won at Oakwell and Port Vale took a point .

It's the FA Cup .

Nothing guaranteed .

At 3-0 and 10 minutes to go I'll be glad when it's all over. It's just been a distraction alongside the news about Long.
    Be glad to get on with proper football next Friday.