+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: What a crap game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    We won a throw in 15yrds in side the US half, nobody made them self’s available for the ball it finish up back in our half & took us 7passes to get back in the US half.
    crap and crab football

Just watching The Simpsons and apparently divers are called floppers over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    crap and crab football
    Exactly. I've seen more forward passes watching rugby.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Just watching The Simpsons and apparently divers are called floppers over there.
    Yes, and because of them 'soccer' is seen as a joke sport. However flopping has now migrated into all the other major league sports like hockey, basketball, 'football', and fishing. Not made it yet into hot dog eating though.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Yes, and because of them 'soccer' is seen as a joke sport. However flopping has now migrated into all the other major league sports like hockey, basketball, 'football', and fishing. Not made it yet into hot dog eating though.
    A connection to Dick Fosbury?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    A connection to Dick Fosbury?
    Research shows flopping has it's roots in Chinese and means 'a weak, unsportsmanlike tactic used by cowards.'. Very apt.

Research shows flopping has it's roots in Chinese and means 'a weak, unsportsmanlike tactic used by cowards.'. Very apt.
    So it’s really fropping?

Fishing that would be the fish doing the flopping after you land it?

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    That game sums up Southgate, he has inherited the best group of young english players in history (world cup winners etc) and is so negative whenever he faces a team that is well organised and stopped his plan A. I think that is one win in 8 games now!!. I don't like Gary Neville but he was spot on with his comments about Foden and TAA, he was also right that if we had gone ofr the win we could have rested Southgates boys and given most of the bench a game against wales, you could tell he toned down his comments for the TV. Southgate failed at Villa and at Middlesborough, he has that job because he goes along with the woke crap. Yes we got far in two tournaments, but i repeat with the best group of young English players certainly in the last 50 years. You could have taken 8 players off at half-time they were that bad, they will really have to improve to get through the last 16.
    Best group of English players in history?!!! Waaahahahahaaaa!!! Come and sit up here wi' me in Spoons lad. I like a laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Fishing that would be the fish doing the flopping after you land it?
    More likely after you've stuffed it with lead to increase it's weight and win you then tens of thousands of dollars on offer every week in Big League Bass Fishing which I must admit isn't much of a spectator sport.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast