+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Will we ever

Will we ever

See an all white, all hetro***ual, all male football punditry panel again.😆😆😆

No don't be stupid.

But all black, all female......all good.

Itv and BBC shud be a bit more diverse and represent the country it broadcasts in and who are interested in football.

95% white, 85 to 90 % male.

Male and pale out, black and hack in.

I love it when they flash up the women's names (let's face it, nobody knows who they are) and it says something like '100 caps for England'. I can honestly say I've never seen a woman play for England - England women yes, but not England. They have no idea about the level they're talking about.

Seemingly England women winning the Women's Euros was right up there with England's WC win - laughable.

I heard Lineker yesterday saying 'England men'. The world's gone all to ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I love it when they flash up the women's names (let's face it, nobody knows who they are) and it says something like '100 caps for England'. I can honestly say I've never seen a woman play for England - England women yes, but not England. They have no idea about the level they're talking about.

Seemingly England women winning the Women's Euros was right up there with England's WC win - laughable.

I heard Lineker yesterday saying 'England men'. The world's gone all to ****.
    Just today after harry Souter having some game for Oz Danny Murphy corrected himself from mam of the match to " player " and the BBC woman on panel Alex something who to be fair is probably most knowledgeable saying "we all know what it's like to play a worldy" .....Ian rush managed to struggle the giggles.

I have no time for these boys that don't speak out though continue to take the ££££

Matt le Tiss had balls yet that degenerate merson said " he was well warned"

Upside down back to front world.

Man of match

And

Stiffle giggles .....contact lens in and no Gregory's for match 😄

Why casn't they say man of trhe match when all the players are men?

Maybe it's in case one of the players identifies as an Ikea bed side table right enough

Keane, neville, Cole. All pale male.all on ITV tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Magic, hopefully two in a row tomorrow but probably just as likely to see an Albanian in an rnli life vest.😎

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Feckin outrage!!!!

Writting my letter of complaint to Ofcom.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)