+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Todays NL games

Todays NL games

Currently both Southend & York losing @ HT

Ignore York, didn't realise they had dropped so far down. Used to looking at the top
    Southend 2 down

Good news in the FA Cup - Wrexham and Chesterfield both through to the 3rd round.

Ended York lost 1-0...Sarfend lost 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Good news in the FA Cup - Wrexham and Chesterfield both through to the 3rd round.
    Had hoped at least 1 would draw and force a replay.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I know they will be a little more tired and possibly take one eye off the title. However, they will be sitting there with at least one game in hand and possibly a significantly increased bank balance.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    I know they will be a little more tired and possibly take one eye off the title. However, they will be sitting there with at least one game in hand and possibly a significantly increased bank balance.
    I see Chesterfield signed defender Ash Palmer from Stockport this week. He’s 30, so not a Football Radar signing, but seems like a very good player for this level. Ever-present for Stockport last season.

Surprising loss for the dark horses against lowly Aldershot

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Won't make a blind bit of difference them having a game in hand, providing we win our game. Winter is yet to kick in, so potentially games cancelled, more back log for them meaning more 2 games a week

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Surprising loss for the dark horses against lowly Aldershot
    Two losses on the bounce now think too. They’re having a mini blip….would you say 3 draws out of 4 games has been a blip as well?

Chesterfield looking strong at the minute and their manager has done it all before.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast