+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just curious

Just curious

I am just curious to know if anyone can advise me , I know it is not important but I try to contribute on different threads & the number of comments a person makes are recorded against your posts but my number as been stuck on 564 for ages despite me joining in on a reasonably regular basis , is there something I am not doing right ? or is it just a case of mileometer being stuck , anyway as I say it is not important just curious .

Dunt worry Shads its Acido to blame !! 🤭

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    I am just curious to know if anyone can advise me , I know it is not important but I try to contribute on different threads & the number of comments a person makes are recorded against your posts but my number as been stuck on 564 for ages despite me joining in on a reasonably regular basis , is there something I am not doing right ? or is it just a case of mileometer being stuck , anyway as I say it is not important just curious .
    Nowt seems to work anymore on this network Shad , my PM hasn't worked for years .

Nothing's changed since my first post in 2006 , no new layout or improvements at all .

I'm amazed it's still going at all to be honest because there's only a handful of folk posting across the whole network .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nowt seems to work anymore on this network Shad , my PM hasn't worked for years .

Nothing's changed since my first post in 2006 , no new layout or improvements at all .

I'm amazed it's still going at all to be honest because there's only a handful of folk posting across the whole network .
    No worries , with being relatively new I wondered if there was something I was doing wrong & regarding the forum I really enjoy it , I at least think that everyone who posts are motivated by football & not other agenda"s which suits me, so I hope it continues to chug along .

I joined Footymad in '06 as well, in the build up to the WC in Germany that summer. 😊

I agree with Roma, it's Acido fault.

Need to get YN to sort him out

Acido is to blame.

Animal, a suggestion for PM's. The inbox is full after 50 (I think) posts and it stops the PM working. I've forgotten what to do but the inbox can be cleared to zero and it then works.

There have been a couple of times when my post milometer has gone back to zero. No one looks at it really except it does reveal when someone new has posted by looking at joining date.