+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Firemen are misogynistic and racist report finds.

Good job they didn't investigate the military 30 years ago....... I still get a *******ing from the Mrs for being non-PC....

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    Good job they didn't investigate the military 30 years ago....... I still get a *******ing from the Mrs for being non-PC....
    Yep, I've got that t-shirt as well and my missus often tells methat I'll get into trouble for speaking my mind. My granddaughter worries me though because she is really PC ----unlike her elder brother ---thank goodness!
    I still get a bolllcking for saying 'love' to ladies in the shops ---I won't change though.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Yep, I've got that t-shirt as well and my missus often tells methat I'll get into trouble for speaking my mind. My granddaughter worries me though because she is really PC ----unlike her elder brother ---thank goodness!
    I still get a bolllcking for saying 'love' to ladies in the shops ---I won't change though.
    Nothing wrong with sayin "love"; we are in Lancashire and folk have been saying that for as long as I can remember. It a term of endearment anyway nothing more. Don't change a dam thing Supersub6 for these nutter woke clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    Nothing wrong with sayin "love"; we are in Lancashire and folk have been saying that for as long as I can remember. It a term of endearment anyway nothing more. Don't change a dam thing Supersub6 for these nutter woke clowns.
    Aye, but I'm not in Lancashire, I'm up in Geordieland and they are 'pet' up here lol. Dave, I certainly will never change, 76 in one month's time and very set in my ways and don't give a damn who I upset because I am never offesive to anyone. If they decide to lock me up for something I've said I suppose that it will save me money lol

"MPs call for inquiry into claims of bullying in UK fire services. New details emerge from report on London’s brigades as opposition parties demand national review"

I thought we'd just had one, but now they want another, of course they do The Gravy Train chugs on, I wish I could get aboard, it's good and easy money for a select few.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "MPs call for inquiry into claims of bullying in UK fire services. New details emerge from report on London’s brigades as opposition parties demand national review"

I thought we'd just had one, but now they want another, of course they do The Gravy Train chugs on, I wish I could get aboard, it's good and easy money for a select few.
    That should cost us about 100 new fire tenders. Enough!

Attachment 22966

"Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and SINKOV" are Trumpton's racist and perverted firefighters. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    "Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and SINKOV" are Trumpton's racist and perverted firefighters. ��
    alf, that is very unfair on sinkov. Are you insinuating that he is Grubb(y)? I find him quite a good bloke and his missus certainly wouldn't allow him out if he was grubby.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    "Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and SINKOV" are Trumpton's racist and perverted firefighters. ��
    Alfie, my very good friend, you don't know the half of it mate, the tales I could tell.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Alfie, my very good friend, you don't know the half of it mate, the tales I could tell.
    All I want to know is do firemen look up a fire lady's skirt when they are going up a ladder. Not a hard question, is it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)