+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rats deserting the Tory party.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    Again, as an outsider, not living in the country, I hesitate to comment but I will anyway.

It is time for Brits to think outside the box.
    Quite right Swiss, however, some of us already do but many are stifled by the Establishment who have conditioned people to follow the crowd rather than think for themselves. This has been a gradual process which has accelerated a lot over the past 3 or 4 years, particularly with the help of the pandemic. All a ploy to keep the peasants in their place!

Sajid Javid next to depart, the big rats are jumping off the Tory Titanic now. Splash, splash, splash and down she goes.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Sajid Javid next to depart, the big rats are jumping off the Tory Titanic now. Splash, splash, splash and down she goes.
    Like his mates before him, he will be forever remunerated by his PPE connections. It's a disgrace.

"Rishi Sunak abandons plan for new grammar schools despite campaign pledge. The Prime Minister said he supported expansion of existing grammar schools during Conservative leadership campaign"

Ho hum, here we go again, yet more evidence that party politics is now an irrelevance, vote Labour, no new grammar schools, vote Tory, no new grammar schools. Like I keep saying mon ami, doesn't matter who you vote for, doesn't matter who wins, there's not a cigarette paper between them, they're both the same, puppets dancing to the same globalist tune.

Me and a few of my old Labour party mates had a liquid lunch today mon ami, through the beer haze we all said the same. We are f*cked!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Me and a few of my old Labour party mates had a liquid lunch today mon ami, through the beer haze we all said the same. We are f*cked!
    As a country ---more than likely, however, get rid of the defeatist attitude and get on with life ---you could be dead tomorrow! Of course if that should happen it will obviously show that you died of Covid because you had not had the vaccine.
    There you go, BT, you can't win whatever you do so just say 'Bugger 'em" and get on with life, I'm sure that there is plenty of life in that old dog in Bolton, just as there is with that one in the Ribble Valley and up here in Ashington. Positivity costs nothing!

This is from the link on the OP,

"Tory bosses have given their English MPs a fortnight to confirm whether they are standing at the next election as they brace themselves for a mass exodus."

Seeing as the Tories are going to be obliterated at the next election, it did seem quite feasible that there might be a mass exodus, but as ever, with anything the Left says, it pays to check. So I have done and found things not quite as they seem.

There are 356 Tory MPs, 14 have said they are standing down at the next election, slightly under 4%.

There are 195 Labour MPs, 12 have said they are standing down, just over 6%.

So on a % basis there are 50% more Labour rats deserting the Labour ship, than Tory rats deserting their sinking ship.

The lesson to be learned from the above is, as always when dealing with Lefties, check your pockets and your wallet asap afterwards. You can't trust the feckers.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    This is from the link on the OP,

"Tory bosses have given their English MPs a fortnight to confirm whether they are standing at the next election as they brace themselves for a mass exodus."

Seeing as the Tories are going to be obliterated at the next election, it did seem quite feasible that there might be a mass exodus, but as ever, with anything the Left says, it pays to check. So I have done and found things not quite as they seem.

There are 356 Tory MPs, 14 have said they are standing down at the next election, slightly under 4%.

There are 195 Labour MPs, 12 have said they are standing down, just over 6%.

So on a % basis there are 50% more Labour rats deserting the Labour ship, than Tory rats deserting their sinking ship.

The lesson to be learned from the above is, as always when dealing with Lefties, check your pockets and your wallet asap afterwards. You can't trust the feckers.
    All of them will be picking up a decent sum for having been an MP ----money for nothing ------move on and earn lots more for after-dinner speaking or whatever.

Swiss :

It is time for Brits to think outside the box. I would say no more searching ,(think outside the box!!!)

The Progressive Utilisation Theory ! https://prout.info/what-is-prout/

Prout proposes a socio-economic system that is an advancement on capitalism and the largely outdated communism. Under the system resources would be collective property from which usufructuary rights are carved out for use by individuals or groups of individuals.

What is Prout?
    The Progressive Utilization Theory, or Prout, is an integrated socio-economic system that enables both people and planet to thrive. It is an alternative to corporate capitalism, the current dominant economic model. While capitalism is focused on the maximization of profits to benefit a few, Prout’s economy seeks to build wealth for everyone.

The Prout model offers an integral approach to social and economic development, including people-centered economics, environmental sustainability, and a new model of prosperity. Its goal is to raise the standard of living so that people can meet their basic needs as well as access resources and opportunities to satisfy their higher intellectual, artistic, and spiritual aspirations. The Prout economy encourages cooperation and strong ethical leadership, placing the ***** needs of people and planet ahead of corporate and individual profit.

“[This] theory is far superior to Adam Smith’s or that of Karl Marx.”
    – Johan Galtung, Founder UN institute of Peace Studies
    “Prout is very important for grass roots groups and for all who yearn for a liberation which starts from economics and opens to the totality of personal and social human existence.”
    – Leonardo Boff, Founder of Liberation Theology
    “Prout is an important contribution to rethinking the disastrous course of the current economy and globalization.”
    -Hazel Henderson, Economist, Author of “Beyond Globalization”

“When the whole property of this universe has been inherited by all creatures, how then can there be any justification for a system in which someone receives a flow of huge excess, while others die for lack of a handful of grain?”
    ~ P.R. Sarkar, profounder of Prout

https://www.facebook.com/proutglobal/

placing the v i t a l needs of people and planet ahead of corporate and individual profit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)