+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rats deserting the Tory party.

Red face Rats deserting the Tory party.

I'm wondering if they're gone for good this time. They are going to be obliterated at the next election, if you want the Lefty policies they're espousing then you're a Labour voter so you won't vote for them, if you want anything remotely like Tory policies then you won't vote for them either, because they don't have any Tory policies.

I'm not convinced they'll ever come back from this, they look very much like a political party that's given up the ghost to me, lost the will to live, dead AND buried imo.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm wondering if they're gone for good this time. They are going to be obliterated at the next election, if you want the Lefty policies they're espousing then you're a Labour voter so you won't vote for them, if you want anything remotely like Tory policies then you won't vote for them either, because they don't have any Tory policies.

I'm not convinced they'll ever come back from this, they look very much like a political party that's given up the ghost to me, lost the will to live, dead AND buried imo.
    We have only two real options at present. Either stick with the Conservative party and further suffer the consequences of their deep-rooted "grab it and run" endemic corruption or put our trust in a wishy-washy alternative who have not put one policy on the table that is attractive to the electorate.

What a f*cking mess Blow Job has left us in.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We have only two real options at present. Either stick with the Conservative party and further suffer the consequences of their deep-rooted "grab it and run" endemic corruption or put our trust in a wishy-washy alternative who have not put one policy on the table that is attractive to the electorate.

I’d look further back than Boris ( Cameron ) , I’ll say this for Boris what’s going on now wouldnt have happened with him at the helm.

We are all exasperated because there is no drive - leadership - policy or anything that resembles a politician with PARTY beliefs only their own interests at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I’d look further back than Boris ( Cameron ) , I’ll say this for Boris what’s going on now wouldnt have happened with him at the helm.

We are all exasperated because there is no drive - leadership - policy or anything that resembles a politician with PARTY beliefs only their own interests at heart.
    Blow Job's "Red Wall" MP's are all jumping on Do One Airlines. What a set of lily-livered cowards they are.

Attachment 22962

Do the Toxic party get anything right...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/oth...71ef046e4720d6

Two options on the ballot paper, but no options in reality, I cannot think of one major issue where there is more than a cigarette paper between them. Vote Labour, vote Tory, get a Labour government, get a Tory government, it won't make any difference.

As for Boris leaving us in a mess, the Tories panicked when they were around 5-10% behind in the polls and got rid of him. They're now 25% behind. One has to smile.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Two options on the ballot paper, but no options in reality, I cannot think of one major issue where there is more than a cigarette paper between them. Vote Labour, vote Tory, get a Labour government, get a Tory government, it won't make any difference.

As for Boris leaving us in a mess, the Tories panicked when they were around 5-10% behind in the polls and got rid of him. They're now 25% behind. One has to smile.
    The immediate future looks very bloody grim for a lot of people sinkov.

I think I'm going to either emigrate to the sun or knuckle down and do some serious volunteering work to give a bit of help to those who really need it.

The immediate future looks very bloody grim for a lot of people sinkov.

I think I'm going to either emigrate to the sun or knuckle down and do some serious volunteering work to give a bit of help to those who really need it.
    Magic money trees, whether they're Jezza's money trees or Rishi's money trees, sooner or later the bills come in and us poor buggers have to pay. And who thought it a good idea to close down the economy to combat a virus no more deadly than flu ? To be fair mon ami, neither of us did, but who listens to us eh ?

Again, as an outsider, not living in the country, I hesitate to comment but I will anyway.

It is time for Brits to think outside the box.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)