So ER expansion plans comments surface yet again - music to the ears of our 22,000 fans on waiting lists for seats presently.

A 55,000 seater fish-bowl plan is preferred to retain our unique 'intimidating atmosphere' states Mr 49'er Paraag Marathe.

But - "it'll be built over time & in stages" Mr 49'er says, so I'll probably be picking up my old age pension to sample this future 'intimidating atmosphere' prospect me thinks after the self-realisation that the construction cost for Brentford’s new 17,000 (yep, '17 thousand' capacity) Lego ground was £71m while the Champagne Charlies of White Hart Lane got a 62,000 mega venue costing £1bn !

So our present 37,792 increase to 55,000 is gonna cost a lot of a £££&$$$ wedge for sure & I'd assume at a price of decent players coming in - so will come at a price whatever.

Fact is now not many in my age range can really afford to go week in & I'm not really sure what our actual loyal travelling matchday fan base 'could be' in the future as we presently do have a large contingent of younger fans attending matches from all over the UK and beyond - many attending ER games on the LUFC mobile **Family plus Friends mobile ticket agenda malarkey.
Not sure if many future fan types who could afford tickets could even create an 'intimidating' ER bowl - which is a worry.

Unaware of what NFL average stadia are capacity wise, ticket price wise or even actual age group wise that fill them now & what food/beverage hospitality is offered but I can say that in France no alcohol is allowed in stadia for fans (only VIP boxes). Also if local Police believe trouble could occur outside stadia local bars in the district are also temporary shut down particularly when bigger clubs bring large away contingents so no real hospitality gains (similar laws in other Euro leagues).
Be interesting what types of fans Mr 49'er has hopes of attracting to Ls11 area & his asking ER stadium ticket prices wise ?

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....novate-3931871

**General admission LUFC Season Ticket Holders are able to forward their mobile season ticket to another supporter for a home league game that they are unable to attend. However, the supporter who they are forwarding their ticket to must be linked to their ticketing account via the ‘My Friends & Family’ option & also be a 2022/23 Member.