+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fa cup round 3

Fa cup round 3

Around 100k banked from this competition so far ( enough to buy Vic back!!) When was the last we had a decent draw ? Was it Man City 🤔 , hope its not Swansea or similar bogey sides , im going Blackburn away

I'd like to see us go to the Emirates or the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium , a day out in London with a big following at a stadium we've never played in .

Spurs stadium is the best I have ever seen both in UK and overseas.
    The food court is superb, as are the bars inside the stadium and around the concourse the surrounds the stadium.

Im a craft beer fan and the Beavertown tap is right outside the ground and they also have a microbrewery inside.

We went for a slurp in Enfield before going to the stadium and I can recommend that too. Nice pubs and good selection of eateries. Well worth a visit

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Spurs stadium is the best I have ever seen both in UK and overseas.
    The food court is superb, as are the bars inside the stadium and around the concourse the surrounds the stadium.

Im a craft beer fan and the Beavertown tap is right outside the ground and they also have a microbrewery inside.

We went for a slurp in Enfield before going to the stadium and I can recommend that too. Nice pubs and good selection of eateries. Well worth a visit
    Sarnds very much like the East Stand Concourse and the Peter Kay Fanzone at Oakwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Around 100k banked from this competition so far ( enough to buy Vic back!!) When was the last we had a decent draw ? Was it Man City �� , hope its not Swansea or similar bogey sides , im going Blackburn away
    Iseka's and Oulare's wages at £6000 each per week plus Employer's NI and Pension contributions taking it to a total of £14000 per week forrem both. Our cup run has covered abart seven week's wages for both combined.

Thanks Paul.

Ball number 50 ? Why don't we keep same number as last round ,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Iseka's and Oulare's wages at £6000 each per week plus Employer's NI and Pension contributions taking it to a total of £14000 per week forrem both. Our cup run has covered abart seven week's wages for both combined.

Thanks Paul.
    reyt bloke ,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ball number 50 ? Why don't we keep same number as last round ,
    The Big Boys of the Premiership and Championship push the smaller teams aside. They are allocated Balls 1 to 44 in alphabetical order. I don't know what the logic is for allocating the remaining 20 numbers.

I'm going for Watford or Millwall away.

The Big Boys of the Premiership and Championship push the smaller teams aside. They are allocated Balls 1 to 44 in alphabetical order. I don't know what the logic is for allocating the remaining 20 numbers.

I'm going for Watford or Millwall away.
    Edit --- The order of the balls allocated from 45 to 64 is determined by the order in which the clubs were drawn in the previous round.

Sarnds very much like the East Stand Concourse and the Peter Kay Fanzone at Oakwell.
    Thank goodness for our improved matchday experience eh?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast