+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Take your pick time.

Take your pick time.

If you had the choice, who would you play on the left wing for the QPR game: Cornet, McNeil or Zaroury?

I love this kid.

Attachment 22963

I like that question!
    Zaroury is a great talent, but Cornet would still be my first choice

Zaroury is growing on me, but I think you are right about Cornet Will.

Hyperthetical question.the two snakes aren't coming back so it's Zaroury for me every time.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Hyperthetical question.the two snakes aren't coming back so it's Zaroury for me every time.
    A tad unfair is that Alfie. Both of them had to be sold to balance the books and I genuinely believe Cornet was sad to leave.

If I had the choice, I'd go with Annas. Man love.

Zaroury seems to be available so he plays.
    Cornet only started one PL game this season and has been out injured since 1 October, I am beginning to wonder about him to be honest.
    Sadly, since his first season, Dwight has not been able to show his skills in a set-up like we have now because, even at Everton, the football is not free flowing. I think that he would do a decent job in our present system, however, he is no longer here so Zaroury it is!
    Last edited by Supersub6; 27-11-2022 at 03:47 PM.

Spot on Ashy.

Phook Cornet and Mcneil.👏👍

McNeill threw his dummy out too often but I did like Cornet and was sorry to see him go though if it turns out he is injury prone we may have done well to sell him. Zaroury is like a breath of fresh air though, I'm surprised he hasn't come off the subs bench yet though Morocco are doing well without him so far.

I think that Cornet would have flourished under VK. However, there have to be questions about his fitness. Sadly, for him, he does seem to pick up a lot of injuries.

McNeil seemed to lose his way. At first he was brilliant, getting in impossible crosses from wide positions. In his last season Dyche seemed to want him to be a No 10, which he is not. When Dyche went, McNeil was one to comment on feeling happier under Jackson. I would not put him any higher than 3, with Cornet 2.

Zaroury is doing everything right for me. He attacks, he gets into good positions, he was clinical against the b@stards, he provides assists. In addition, I think he will get even better under VK.

I did wonder why Lyon seemed quite happy to release Cornet, now I know.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)