+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FA Cup 3rd round draw....

Do we start with our best 11 and go for it hoping for a big name in the 4th round? Or do we just send an ok team out hoping for a win for round 4?

Surely everyone should be fit by this game and we go for it ?

An ok team

Have we learned nothing about having tired and injured players at the season finale?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Do we start with our best 11 and go for it hoping for a big name in the 4th round? Or do we just send an ok team out hoping for a win for round 4?

Surely everyone should be fit by this game and we go for it ?
    I'd make that determination based on how well or badly we do in our next 5 league games.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'd make that determination based on how well or badly we do in our next 5 league games.
    ....that's the most sensible post i've read on here for ages..............UTM.

It is literally a draw,so it's just luck who you get,Ipswich away is not great....but it could have been worse....or better !
    Never been to Portman Road, so might go,mind you said the same about aldershot a few seasons back,that was dreadful.

It actually could’ve been, this was what was happening against Man U, she more or less had it that’s ball 33 in case you can’t see it

Name:  50211902-B0A8-4B59-8148-D9BDC489C6AC.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  8.9 KB

Ok I’m going to go with the conspiracy, she looked up at the camera that we was viewing and decided no I’m dropping that ball
    Last edited by millertop; 29-11-2022 at 10:36 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12