+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scottish Cup Draw

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    How many loyalty points for this one then. Maybe a Monday night might put some folk off.
    Hmmm. An 8 hour round journey to darkest Ayrshire in the middle of January, getting home at 2am, with every chance of a late call off due to frost versus watching on TV from the warmth of the pub/house with a couple of beers - can't think why some people would be put off!!

Plenty tickets for all it would seem

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Haud on - was that the place used as bait in the infamous Kelt vs Seveschild threid?
    Was that not Dalry? Still Ayrshire but nowhere near Darvel

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Plenty tickets for all it would seem
    I presume they must be putting up some sort of temporary stand before we are potentially getting 1750 tickets

Quote Originally Posted by DAVAFC View Post
    Was that not Dalry? Still Ayrshire but nowhere near Darvel
    Aye! "Hammers at noon" wasn't it?

It’s a shame all those old threads disappeared & that the search function is so sh1te. It’s actually mental that folk still post on here considering how user friendly it is

No idea how to put pictures on here but has anyone seen the state of where we "might" be standing at Darvel. Bring your chest high waders. What a state the place is in. And from announcing 1750 tickets(more than enough for all who want one) we now still don't know the situation. Becoming a farce this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s a shame all those old threads disappeared & that the search function is so sh1te. It’s actually mental that folk still post on here considering how user friendly it is
    Aye, it used to fair cheer me up, reading about Matthew fae Spar.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Aye, it used to fair cheer me up, reading about Matthew fae Spar.
    There was some genuine laugh out loud stuff in those threads. I mind I read a post about Walters latest conquests/victim at work once and the folk around me though I was having a fit with the such was the effort from trying to laught too loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Hmmm. An 8 hour round journey to darkest Ayrshire in the middle of January, getting home at 2am, with every chance of a late call off due to frost versus watching on TV from the warmth of the pub/house with a couple of beers - can't think why some people would be put off!!
    Just to add to the reasons why people won't go - this from the club website

"The area in which away fans will be situated is elevated and flat and those not at the front may not be able to see the pitch. Please bear in mind that the area is not sheltered and will be open to the elements.

TV gantries will be in place due the to live broadcast of this match and the one in particular behind the goal at the away end may affect sight lines."

Darvel seem to have made a real pigs ear of this

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast