+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scottish Cup Draw

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Just to add to the reasons why people won't go - this from the club website

"The area in which away fans will be situated is elevated and flat and those not at the front may not be able to see the pitch. Please bear in mind that the area is not sheltered and will be open to the elements.

TV gantries will be in place due the to live broadcast of this match and the one in particular behind the goal at the away end may affect sight lines."

Darvel seem to have made a real pigs ear of this
    Are the tickets being sold as "restricted view"?
    Pretty poor I'd say

Nope. £18 for the privilege of being there but not being able to see the game.

Ahh the darvel yt were nae strangers to me as an ayrshire laddie with a taste fir the amateur game. Never thought they would be swording the mighty asc so a didn’t. The Scottish cup is a fine competition. Feels great to be in the draw, and have that hope of a visit tae hampden, so it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Ahh the darvel yt were nae strangers to me as an ayrshire laddie with a taste fir the amateur game. Never thought they would be swording the mighty asc so a didn’t. The Scottish cup is a fine competition. Feels great to be in the draw, and have that hope of a visit tae hampden, so it does.
    Feels great to not be a hun, so it does.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123