+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: England v Wales

Kane just said Wales are a really good side,who writes their scripts.

Henderson starting is a big positive for England. Just let him play as he does for Liverpool and he'll boss that midfield and he'll supply some creative forward passes for Kane, Foden etc.
    It was only when Henderson was introduced late on against the U.S.A. that England started to play. We should be at it from the off tonight.
    Come on England. My guess is 3-0.

What a load of crap,World Cup football my arse.It’s not even good Prem football.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    What a load of crap,World Cup football my arse.It’s not even good Prem football.
    That move wasn't crap! Lovely flowing move, just over from Foden.

It doesn’t happen enough tho,we a carrying Kane & Rashford.

Bellingham looks good when he runs at them

Can’t be bothered to watch 2nd half got better things to do like watching some paint dry they’ll probably go and show me up and knock 3goals in 2nd half Fact is we’ve played a game and a half and can’t score against poor opponents don’t look like scoring and the likes of Spain France and Brazil are only just warming up
    There just doesn’t seem to be any cohesion balls in the air all the time and it’s awful to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    It doesn’t happen enough tho,we a carrying Kane & Rashford.
    Although those two created the most clearcut chance. Not convinced by Rashford overall but not great striking options

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Can’t be bothered to watch 2nd half got better things to do like watching some paint dry they’ll probably go and show me up and knock 3goals in 2nd half Fact is we’ve played a game and a half and can’t score against poor opponents don’t look like scoring and the likes of Spain France and Brazil are only just warming up
    There just doesn’t seem to be any cohesion balls in the air all the time and it’s awful to watch
    I think our performance is pretty much the same as Brazil's last game. Pretty much all teams have flickered so far. But early to stomp off in a huff!

So don't watch it. Why the need to announce it?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast