+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wales......

Wales......

are rucking fubbish.

What an embarrassment, football 20 odd years out of date.

They need to get their act together next half. They talk about Rob Page like he's a great footballing guru.

Two very average sides.

Both were p I s s poor for a half.

I would like to see Wales do well but it's pretty obvious that they are a very average team overall-albeit one with the talents of Ramsay and Bale. Then again, given the population numbers it was always going to be a struggle. Bale and others have said that one of the aims of Wales doing as well as they can is to encourage more Welsh youngsters into the game and can't really argue with that. Then again, despite the growth in popularity of the sport in the country and the sheer numbers they should be able to draw on, the USA team didn't look that much better!

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    I would like to see Wales do well but it's pretty obvious that they are a very average team overall-albeit one with the talents of Ramsay and Bale. Then again, given the population numbers it was always going to be a struggle. Bale and others have said that one of the aims of Wales doing as well as they can is to encourage more Welsh youngsters into the game and can't really argue with that. Then again, despite the growth in popularity of the sport in the country and the sheer numbers they should be able to draw on, the USA team didn't look that much better!
    The welsh always bang on about how a small population they are.. but so loud you’d think they’d had a population of 20M+. Someone tell me the population of the Netherlands and New Zealand again? (Football and Rugby).

It’s as if the welsh give it the billy big bob hollux when anti english but then self deprecating when they lose or not do so well. Anyone else agree?

Watch them fire themselves up against England.. Bale will of course lead it. I remember how they mocked when we got knocked out by Iceland. I’ll never forget.

Always want the home countries to do well, despite Nicola Sturgeon.Hope that both England and Wales can qualify for the latter stages.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Always want the home countries to do well, despite Nicola Sturgeon.Hope that both England and Wales can qualify for the latter stages.
    Got a soft spot for Wales spend a lot of time there and my father in law was Welsh, used to wind him up by saying if the kids were rubbish at sport at least the could always play international 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    The welsh always bang on about how a small population they are.. but so loud you’d think they’d had a population of 20M+. Someone tell me the population of the Netherlands and New Zealand again? (Football and Rugby).

It’s as if the welsh give it the billy big bob hollux when anti english but then self deprecating when they lose or not do so well. Anyone else agree?

Watch them fire themselves up against England.. Bale will of course lead it. I remember how they mocked when we got knocked out by Iceland. I’ll never forget.
    Yes, I remember the mocking after the defeat to Iceland, there is actually a video of their players celebrating like they had finally got a sheep pregnant.

The other day they showed a clip of the Welsh squad giving coaching sessions to some young Qatari women, but they showed that Bale couldn't be bothered as he walked around on his own, like it was beneath him.

Cannot wait for them to get knocked out, and the sooner the better.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Yes, I remember the mocking after the defeat to Iceland, there is actually a video of their players celebrating like they had finally got a sheep pregnant.

The other day they showed a clip of the Welsh squad giving coaching sessions to some young Qatari women, but they showed that Bale couldn't be bothered as he walked around on his own, like it was beneath him.

Cannot wait for them to get knocked out, and the sooner the better.
    😂

But what a hypocrite he is, showing the one love gesture but really cannot be arsed to get involved. He really foes show his true colours.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post

Ca 3,2 M Wales and ca 18 M the Netherlands?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)