+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Same old Argies always cheating

Same old Argies always cheating

Never a penalty in a million years!

Great that Messi made a Messy of it. Justice was served.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Never a penalty in a million years!

Great that Messi made a Messy of it. Justice was served.
    Yes, a shocking decision

Messi clearly makes contact first with his head and sends it into orbit....keeper with the slightest flick on his nose and he's rolling about like he's took a 6.2 round......should have proper bust his nose the feckin cheat

That was a disgraceful decision by the referee. As you've already said Brin, "not a penalty in a million years". How anyone could see that as being a penalty is beyond belief. It makes me think that the ref's received a "bung". It does happen. And why is it that it's usually Argentina that's involved in these controvertial decisions ?

Penalty decision clear and obvious…….

Clearly not a penalty and obviously not a penalty…

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    That was a disgraceful decision by the referee. As you've already said Brin, "not a penalty in a million years". How anyone could see that as being a penalty is beyond belief. It makes me think that the ref's received a "bung". It does happen. And why is it that it's usually Argentina that's involved in these controvertial decisions ?
    Penalty any day of the week in my opinion.

(PS I've dropped the ref a brown envelope Nez as I have the Argies going all the way in our prediction competition and I need to save a few fivers )

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Penalty any day of the week in my opinion.

(PS I've dropped the ref a brown envelope Nez as I have the Argies going all the way in our prediction competition and I need to save a few fivers )

Ha-ha yes CAM, I reckon someone's dropped the referee a brown envelope mate. The Argies are cruising now though. Poland aren't interested in staying in the competition. They're even gifting the Argies chances now.

Poland wouldn’t have been given that penalty.

I doubt they’d have appealed.

That was worse than the handball Portugal got the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Ha-ha yes CAM, I reckon someone's dropped the referee a brown envelope mate. The Argies are cruising now though. Poland aren't interested in staying in the competition. They're even gifting the Argies chances now.
    Well Polands gone through on goal difference.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 30-11-2022 at 09:28 PM.

VAR again,putting referees into awkward situations. "We think there's a penalty here ref. Please look at the telly and confirm it." What's he going to do ? !! Killing the game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast