+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scunny on Saturday

Scunny on Saturday

Bleddy early kick off at 12.30 pm. Sod the World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Bleddy early kick off at 12.30 pm. Sod the World Cup.
    Clearly the NL thought there was a strong possibility that England would finish second. Would have meant they were KO at 3pm on Saturday.

Anyway, as you have started this thread, might as well make some predictions about the game. Saves another thread being created.

Notts to win 3-0. 827 happy magpies. Langstaff x2 and Chickson.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    827 happy magpies.
    We've already sold about 1,500.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    We've already sold about 1,500.
    The rest are sulking cos they are cold and old 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    The rest are sulking cos they are cold and old 😂

For anyone going this early kick off time has really messed up their Saturday morning. Damn you World Cup in December, damn you!!!!

3 points please

Luckily for me the game coincides with a short weekend break away with the mrs, and she had said she would go to an away game with me this season, so the S****horpe game is perfect. The ground is only half an hour away from where we are staying, so the early kick off is not too bad.
    It is a good job England topped their group as a 3.00pm kick off would have meant people attending games on Saturday would only have about half an hour to either get home, or find somewhere to watch the match. Perfect of course for all those Premier League or Championship club supporters.

Anyone who's received their tickets yet, are they reserved seating (i.e. does your ticket have a row and seat number on it) or are they just (e.g.) A945, like they appeared on the ticket website? Bought tickets in 2 batches, so wondering if we can sit together.

Anyone who's received their tickets yet, are they reserved seating (i.e. does your ticket have a row and seat number on it) or are they just (e.g.) A945, like they appeared on the ticket website? Bought tickets in 2 batches, so wondering if we can sit together.
    Reserved seating. It says on the tickets you’ve got to sit in your allocated seat. Hopefully a decent atmosphere.

Yes, i an confirm they have Seat Numbers (Letter/Number) on them. So expect most people to seat in their assigned seats.

Got ours yesterday, kind of happy it’s 12.30 as I’m driving and it’s not far and gives plenty of time to get back and hopefully have a late afternoon beer to celebrate or commiserate, really hoping the former.