+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Charlie boy is going to be a disaster Alfie, he invites a black activist to the Palace then when she bullies a loyal servant, an old lady in her 80s, he fires off the old biddy and invites the race baiter back for tea. And he hasn't got his feet properly under the table yet, wait until he gets going with the green crap.

His mum was the 8th Wonder of the World, this virtue signalling tw@t is a waste of space. If BT will provide the guillotine, I'll provide the tumbril, bring your own knitting.
    You are on mon ami.

My God,give our Clarets fan the King a chance before beheading him Sinky and BT.lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    My God,give our Clarets fan the King a chance before beheading him Sinky and BT.lol
    I'd forgotten he was a closet claret, god save the king!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Let's just call it his, "Severance package" eh Alfie.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I'd forgotten he was a closet claret, god save the king!
    Name:  Claret King.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  37.5 KB

That won't save him C_M.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That won't save him C_M.
    It may do, mistaken identity on the shirt now. Mind you, he could pass it on to Harry.
    Last edited by Supersub6; 08-12-2022 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    It may do, mistaken identity on the shirt now. Mind you, he could pass it on to Harry.
    Speaking about that mein freund, the right wing media are giving Harry one hell of a rough ride at present. Is Meghan really black?

Speaking about that mein freund, the right wing media are giving Harry one hell of a rough ride at present. Is Meghan really black?
    In her pursuit of fame and fortune and loads of money from Netflix et al. she will claim to be anything that they want her to be if it fits the agenda. Remember that her profession before movnig into the current scam was an actress ---say no more.

I just heard on the news that they are saying that the Royal Family didn't understand their being pursued by the press etc. What have they done ever since they went to live across the pond? We see and hear more about them now than we ever did when they were being 'pursued' by the press. Life goes on!
    Last edited by Supersub6; 08-12-2022 at 06:27 PM.

What precisely in your opinion mon ami constitutes 'the right wing media' ? Point me in the right direction, it'll save me a lot of time searching for it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)