+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I don't know, I don't care. however, I know that she is a woman who is manipulating whatever she can out of anything she can and using her 'title' to do so. She hasn't done too bad when you think of it ---big, costly wedding, screwing money out of Netflix, trying to scupper the British Establishment with the help of all and sundry and all whilst hiding behind the fact that she is a Duchess.
    I noticed in the commons this week is the second meet for “removal of title “ approval which you can only think has come from the King initially - I’m only guessing but she won’t be able to ride on the back of Royal Duchess for much longer

I do not have a problem with either William and Catherine or Harry and Meghan.

But I do have a problem with Charles and Camilla. By their own admission they both committed adultery while married to their respective previous partners. As king Charles has failed to carryout his mother and fathers wishes that his brother Edward should become Duke of Edinburgh. which to me shows him to be unsympathetic to his parent's wishes. Charles appears to lose his temper very quickly, even over a simple thing like a fountain pen bot working. Personally I do not consider Charles as being a fit and proper person for the position of head of state for the United Kingdom.

It would be far better for him to follow the example of his uncle and abdicate, prior to being crowned.

I feel that having Charles as King will make people more inclined to want to replace the monarchy with and elected president and that my be a complete disaster if any of the current politician are anything to go by.

I have the perfect solution V_C...

Attachment 23002

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have the perfect solution V_C...

Attachment 23002
    That may be somewhat extreme BT, but as Cromwell a relative waiting in the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    Personally I do not consider Charles as being a fit and proper person for the position of head of state for the United Kingdom. .
    I think his mum must have had the same opinion.

FFS.have you lot nothing better to do than pull our wonderful monarchy to bits..Get a life.

Sorry if you are offended Alf, and I thought Queen Elizabeth was an exceptional lady. However, no one will change my mind that Charles is a very poor replacement for such a wonderful lady who served this country admirably.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    FFS.have you lot nothing better to do than pull our wonderful monarchy to bits..Get a life.
    They do more infighting than we manage on here Alfie.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    Sorry if you are offended Alf, and I thought Queen Elizabeth was an exceptional lady. However, no one will change my mind that Charles is a very poor replacement for such a wonderful lady who served this country admirably.
    It would take a lot more than that to offend me VC..😁
    I'm just on wind up. 👍

Deep down.BT is really a pro Royal fan. 🤭

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Charlie boy is going to be a disaster Alfie, he invites a black activist to the Palace then when she bullies a loyal servant, an old lady in her 80s, he fires off the old biddy and invites the race baiter back for tea. And he hasn't got his feet properly under the table yet, wait until he gets going with the green crap.

His mum was the 8th Wonder of the World, this virtue signalling tw@t is a waste of space. If BT will provide the guillotine, I'll provide the tumbril, bring your own knitting.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)