+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- UK visit

O/T:- UK visit

Having enjoyed watching the Albanians celebrate their National Day in their 120k vehicles, by blocking parts of central London, to get back in, do I need to......

a) learn Albanian
    b) get an Albanian passport...not that any sort of passport seems necessary for entry
    c) fly in, or
    d) enter via a Channel crossing
    e) all of the above

Any feedback is appreciated.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 01-12-2022 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Added off topic prefix

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Having enjoyed watching the Albanians celebrate their National Day in their 120k vehicles, by blocking parts of central London, to get back in, do I need to......
    a) learn Albanian
    No-one here will know the difference if you put on a thick Aussie accent

b) get an Albanian passport...not that any sort of passport seems necessary for entry
    No passport required. The more anonymous you are the better

c) fly in, or
    Only fly in by stowing away in the undercarriage

d) enter via a Channel crossing
    That seems the preferred way, a bit less risky than c) Ability to swim is an advantage

e) all of the above
    Just get off at Qatar and enjoy the next match

Any feedback is appreciated.
    Hope that helps.

... or better still, proclaim yourself as a member of the Igbo tribe, originating from Nigeria or Cameroon; then you will get free publicity from our fawning press and no doubt fast track into a Libor constituency and become an MP ... nose in trough ... job's a goodun ...

... better than admitting you're from Hackney ...

I've always wondered what it would be like to be in a country that was almost exclusively populated by women. Seriously thinking of booking a holiday to Albania to find out.

... real name Mary Headley ...

Xherdan Shaqiri just scored for Switzerland against Serbia and I notice his first gesture was a 'shush' towards the Serbian fans, although at least he and Granit Xhaka didn't do what they did on previous occasions:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44586587

Careful not to obscure the Swiss badge with your 'Albanian Eagle' hand gestures guys!