+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twine is ready.

Cool Twine is ready.

Word coming out of Gawthorpe is that Twine is fixed and ready to unravel some Championship defences.

Hopefully will get to see him play at QPR..

Well,he should be "wound up" and ready to go..

Excellent.The lad has obviously had problems of some sort which we have not been told about.I hope we give him a big welcome,we need him.

I would think ten minutes off the bench is the best he can hope for at first, we do not have a problem scoring goals, we're top scorers in the division, we've scored 40 goals, only one other team has reached even 30 and we have the best conversion rate, there is absolutely no need to rush this lad back.

I hope that you are not stringing us along, BT

The lad can't be match fit Swiss, give him too much rope too soon and he could be out for the season.

Oh what a tangled web you (all) weave...

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    I hope that you are not stringing us along, BT
    No, I am not Swissclaret, and I am sure he will not be rushed back in. 10 minutes here and there and a few games in the Development Squad to get him back up to full match fitness will be the VK order of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I would think ten minutes off the bench is the best he can hope for at first, we do not have a problem scoring goals, we're top scorers in the division, we've scored 40 goals, only one other team has reached even 30 and we have the best conversion rate, there is absolutely no need to rush this lad back.
    Having someone on the pitch who can hit the target with a free kick would be a bonus.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)