The above is a comment by Bonner about the game at the southern league south west division team strangely in div 1. Its about United playing with freedom apparently.

It must be a reference to hes not heavy hes my brother, must be alluding to Bonner carrying Cambridge on his shoulders, and getting blamed for United being in div 1, and sold up the river by Barry.

Whatever happens in january transfer wise, it should have happened last summer. To compete in div 1 you need to spend millions.

ZERO IS ZERO. Its embarrasing, shameful. January will be about signing out of contract lame nobodies. Like before.

As for playing with freedom it might be about deciding to try and threaten the opposing goal, scoring might happen with wind assistance and own goals. The kay is to position the ball in the opposing half to make flukes or a hand of god possible.

To rely on the players to propel the ball into the Forest Green net without the support of good fortune is a hopeless task. And to prevent Forest Green propelling the ball into the Cambridge net is preposterous.

Hence hes not heavy hes my brother, a task of love. And impossible. Will United fans be there? I wish i could shake the hands of such. And Johnson and Shulman who wished they were somewhere else, as i do.

This is as bad as United falling from the brink of the premier league to the bottom half of the conference.

Playing with freedom sounds good, the players dont have the talent to play football, they can clog, block, hold up, spoil. They cant play.

Forest Green will go 3-0, then United will play defensively as before. Attack and lose, defend and lose.

Good times are here, for me. Cambridge to burn. Brightly, like Moscow.