+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 📺National League streaming to begin this month

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Just trying to make sense of this. It seems you can buy a match day pass for £4.75, but I'm not sure if all games are being streamed or just selected ones. I don't want to buy the pass if Notts aren't available.

I think it's a trial of the 'Division' matches which as I understand it is NLN+S not the National League?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I think it's a trial of the 'Division' matches which as I understand it is NLN+S not the National League?
    The header at the top of the page shows Boreham Wood v Southend which is this weekend

I'd be careful about signing up yet though in case the match gets cancelled.

Just registered with no problems. Nott's game is shown as one being streamed. No indication how to buy a day pass. Won't be getting one untill I am sure the game is on.

Don't know the importance of this but the official Wrexham website says
    "To sign-up, ensure you follow the link below from the Wrexham AFC website, rather than visiting directly, and nominate Wrexham AFC as your Club when registering your details."
    Nothing similar on the Notts site about going through the official site - in fact nothing at all (as of 18:10)

Part of the registration process asks which team you support, which you select from a drop-down list

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    The header at the top of the page shows Boreham Wood v Southend which is this weekend
    Ah ok, hadn't seen that was talking about the original press release. Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Ah ok, hadn't seen that was talking about the original press release. Thanks for the heads up
    The original press release said National level games are shown, N & S will follow next season when they’ve worked with clubs on infrastructure.

I am very confused though about the “blackout” times. Maidenhead v Notts is 3pm Sat, so surely is still under a blackout, therefore will not be available to anyone unless overseas. Do others understand it as that? Midweek games and games on other days should be available unless BT are showing them (I think).

My view is that it's a big mistake, but time will tell

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast