+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 📺National League streaming to begin this month

📺National League streaming to begin this month

The National League Board is pleased to be in a position to provide a streaming update following a Board meeting on Wednesday 30 November.

As you are aware, the National League Board recently announced its intention to pursue the implementation of a streaming platform in the second half of the current season.

A huge amount of work has been ongoing behind-the-scenes with the League now in a position to announce a soft launch of the streaming platform on Saturday 10 December with a full launch two weeks later.

The first phase of the launch will see streaming introduced for National Division clubs only while the League works with North and South clubs running pilot events in the second half of the season to ensure logistically it can be delivered for North and South Divisions for the 2023/24 season.

The National League would again like to reiterate its commitment to providing a quality streaming platform that benefits all 72 Member Clubs.

Thanks must go to BT Sport and title sponsors Vanarama for their continued support.

Further updates around pricing and sign-up activity will be announced shortly.

https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/national-league-announces-streaming-platform-launc-73635
    Last edited by SwalePie; 02-12-2022 at 10:01 PM.

Well done Wrexham. Fecked up away support for clubs now just so you can stream to a few fecking US and Canadian fans who “want” to follow Rectum.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Well done Wrexham. Fecked up away support for clubs now just so you can stream to a few fecking US and Canadian fans who “want” to follow Rectum.
    Yep. It's all very well sharing the revenue amongst all the clubs while Wrexham's North American fans are interested but if they go up this season that will leave the NL with a right old mess to fix...again.

Wow, this is massive for us Notts fans based overseas.
    I'll wait and see the small print before I get too excited.
    On the flip side, I agree with the previous posters that it could be a negative move, if it affects attendances, or the atmosphere at games generated by away fans.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Or australian based fans who want to follow notts and will pay

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Or australian based fans who want to follow notts and will pay
    Seconded here in Cyprus

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    Wow, this is massive for us Notts fans based overseas.
    I'll wait and see the small print before I get too excited.
    On the flip side, I agree with the previous posters that it could be a negative move, if it affects attendances, or the atmosphere at games generated by away fans.
    If they only make it available to overseas fans, I'll be very happy - but for most clubs at this level we'd be talking tens of subscribers rather than thousands or even hundreds.

Still, when they do introduce it, I'd like to think Wrexham will stick around in this division for many more seasons to show their support for it.

A lot of clubs need away supporters through the gates to help stay aflout!! Unless the payments are enough to replace this it can only be a bad thing.

As said if Rectum get promoted then they'll have the battle again but with the much bigger EFL which they'll lose. Plus yanks are only interested in winners and will soon stop watching them fighting at the bottom of League 2.

The effect on away followings could be really bad for the smaller clubs. Most of the big attendances we have will still want to come here but they might not want to go to the smaller grounds alot of them if they can just watch online. They should just limit it to overseas supporters which would be good for foreign pies and let's face it the people who Wrexham wanted it to benefit all along.

Great for overseas fans, But they don't class Ireland on these sort of things as overseas, yet a completely different Country, if that was the route they are taking. If it's for all to view anywhere, then charge the price of the club that is at home their "normal" match day ticket.
    I will gladly pay it to see Notts more regularly. You could get more away fans that didn't bother going due to weather buying to watch on line so clubs may not lose out much

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast