+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 📺National League streaming to begin this month

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Commentary now on stream

I could have sworn it originally said international streaming was going to be free until Boxing Day, missed the goal faffing around to buy the pass. Oh well - good now the commentary is on though!

We just invited them to score. We have to be tighter

Some great football in that half. Kept the ball well but moved it quickly as well. Always options available and three really good goals. Not giving the opposition a second on the ball and aggressive without possession. As good as I’ve seen this season I reckon.

I'm not really a fan of watching streamed games, but gave this one a try. It was probably as basic a service as we will get, but once the glare from the sun disappeared and the Radio Nottingham commentary was live it wasn't bad. Macca has his shooting boots back on after his recent 'drought', typical poacher finish for his first and a touch of genuine class for his second. Also, his presence for Castro's goal shouldn't be underestimated, he took the attention of two defenders and their goalkeeper.

Thought the streaming was good. Only saw 2nd half, but for fans who can't get or live away it's great, especially with the season we are having

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Anyone know where to find it yet on iptv?
    It’s on there and working under EFL / Iplayer

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678