+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 📺National League streaming to begin this month

Quote Originally Posted by salmagundi View Post
    It's all a bit of a moot point as looking at the weather forecast I can't see many if any of the NL being played
    Yep and I imagine that, as you're paying for a league streaming pass, you won't get a refund if individual matches are postponed. I'll be waiting until lunchtime tomorrow to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Yep and I imagine that, as you're paying for a league streaming pass, you won't get a refund if individual matches are postponed. I'll be waiting until lunchtime tomorrow to purchase.
    I'm waiting Till 2.30,

Four EFL games called off already due to frozen pitches.

BBC also have two NL fixtures listed as off but have made a habit of mistakenly claiming games have been called off at our level when they haven't

All games off so far are in the North.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Four EFL games called off already due to frozen pitches.

BBC also have two NL fixtures listed as off but have made a habit of mistakenly claiming games have been called off at our level when they haven't

All games off so far are in the North.
    Dagenham game is off because they were in cup replay on Thursday - so that’s genuine. Notts update on dialogue with Maidenhead here:

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...pdates-091222/

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Dagenham game is off because they were in cup replay on Thursday - so that’s genuine. Notts update on dialogue with Maidenhead here:

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...pdates-091222/

Looking at the forecast down there if the pitch is frozen, it won’t thaw out with temperatures remaining below freezing for much of the morning. The other issue is if the covers have worked they have to come off at some point and then the pitch is exposed to what is a damn cold day.
    Not optimistic about this game being on.

The game goes ahead as it stands

The National League website has declined both my credit card and debit card? My streaming experience finished before it started.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    The National League website has declined both my credit card and debit card? My streaming experience finished before it started.
    No problem for me - so far so good.

Seemed much easier than during lockdown when you had to do it through the clubs.

Proof will be at 3.00

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    No problem for me - so far so good.

Seemed much easier than during lockdown when you had to do it through the clubs.

Proof will be at 3.00
    No prob for me either, anyone know what time broadcast starts? Couldn’t see it on the obvious info and can’t be arsed to look through the small print.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    No prob for me either, anyone know what time broadcast starts? Couldn’t see it on the obvious info and can’t be arsed to look through the small print.
    It’s now on.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast