+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pele. Moved to end of life care. Report.

Fog of war perhaps but seems he is still getting treatment....this on Sky

Football legend Pele is in a stable condition in hospital as he undergoes treatment for a respiratory infection, medics have said.
    The 82-year-old has responded well to the care, according to a bulletin from Albert Einstein Hospital in Sao Paulo, having been admitted earlier this week so doctors could re-evaluate his cancer treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Fog of war perhaps but seems he is still getting treatment....this on Sky

Football legend Pele is in a stable condition in hospital as he undergoes treatment for a respiratory infection, medics have said.
    The 82-year-old has responded well to the care, according to a bulletin from Albert Einstein Hospital in Sao Paulo, having been admitted earlier this week so doctors could re-evaluate his cancer treatment.
    The legend will will himself to live long enough to see Brazil win this World Cup.

Hell, he’ll likely die just after the final whistle to steal the headlines! 😇

That’s what legends do......it’s all about the perfect timing.

What an end to a film of his life story that would make.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The legend will will himself to live long enough to see Brazil win this World Cup.

Hell, he’ll likely die just after the final whistle to steal the headlines! 😇

That’s what legends do......it’s all about the perfect timing.

What an end to a film of his life story that would make.
    Maradona, Messi, Beckenbauer, Ronaldo, Zidane, Cruyff, Best, Eusebio. There have been a few great footballers but there will only ever be one Pele just as there will only ever be one Muhammad Ali or one Elvis. I can remember England winning the world cup in 1966 but I was very young then so have far clearer memories of the 1970 competition and Brazil , and Pele in particular, made quite an impression. A true icon of the game. Latest reports say he is responding well to treatment, I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    I was there and I remember some Vile **** shouting who needs Pele when we've got Andy Lockhead. He meant it as well. Knob.
    I know some Wolves fans who genuinely thought that Dave Wagstaffe was better than Georgie Best, and you think Villa fans are biased.😂

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I know some Wolves fans who genuinely thought that Dave Wagstaffe was better than Georgie Best, and you think Villa fans are biased.😂
    Wag staff wasn’t fit to lace Willie or Laurie’s boots.

This is what happens when you set your standards as low as that lot do.

He could yet turn out for Brazil at this rate 😁
    Sky reporting.....
    Relatives of footballing legend Pele have said the 82-year-old is under no imminent risk of death.

Two daughters and one grandson of the Brazilian player said the three-time World Cup winner has been in hospital since Tuesday for treatment of a respiratory infection aggravated by COVID-19.

Nothing to see here. 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    He could yet turn out for Brazil at this rate 😁
    Sky reporting.....
    Relatives of footballing legend Pele have said the 82-year-old is under no imminent risk of death.

Two daughters and one grandson of the Brazilian player said the three-time World Cup winner has been in hospital since Tuesday for treatment of a respiratory infection aggravated by COVID-19.

Nothing to see here. 🤣🤣🤣
    I gather that Albion offered Zohorre in a swap for Pele but the family have turned us down!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)