+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will ingerland win the cup?

Will ingerland win the cup?

Hmmm.

Doubt it. Just hope we give it a good go, win or lose.

……….. and at least the Welsh are dust. 😂😂😉

No

Players are there, manager isn’t

They have a good chance. I won't mind if we get beat if we are going for it. I was around when we did win it and to be honest I would have cashed out at the quarter finals with todays betting options . but when we did win, oh what a Saturday night at the Lacarno Sheffield , even the Owls fans were happy even though they had just lost the FA cup final to Everton .

I dont know exactly what temperature the teams are playing in at any given time, but I think the temperature/humidity would be better for an african/South American nation. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I dont know exactly what temperature the teams are playing in at any given time, but I think the temperature/humidity would be better for an african/South American nation. UTM
    I originally thought that when making my competition picks but it doesn't seem to be having any effect whatsoever. I haven't seen any evidence of water breaks being needed or copious amounts of water being poured on heads etc. Some stadiums also have A/C.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I originally thought that when making my competition picks but it doesn't seem to be having any effect whatsoever. I haven't seen any evidence of water breaks being needed or copious amounts of water being poured on heads etc. Some stadiums also have A/C.

Unlikely but the way things are going, if the Millers fielded a side in it we'd do quite well

Games are kicking off in evening, 6pm and 10pm.

Not sure what some of shirts are made from but they end up looking like a wet shower curtain.

They could win it because there is so much dross in the competition. Our players are as good as most and we have that bit of pace that others haven't but the manager's negative tactics are a huge drawback. Man City or Arsenal would easily win this cup.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Sometimes the best thought out plans dont work CAM 😂 UTM

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast