+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: PL table now updated for games played 3rd December

PL table now updated for games played 3rd December

What an awful weekend for scoring this was. Not one of us scored double figures, of late I'm use to that anyway

Got to give a big shout out to Clarkey. He posted at 2.32pm so in fact missed out on six games that were already over or dealt with. The thing is he still managed NOT to finish bottom on scoring....''Amazing Jeff!'' Just goes to show, if there's still time, get your entry in you never know.

No Shows: x1

Weekly winner(s): x2

Jokers played: Surprised not to see one played this weekend from the remaining six still yet to use theirs.
    **GET YOUR JOKERS PLAYED, DON'T MISS OUT ON DOUBLE POINTS **

Predict a Score: No winners

Wooden Spoon(s): x1

Not a lot of movement in the table but it's now updated for you to check.

Hi there Brin check Avondales score I get 5 not 6 haha .He's good enough to beat me but no help please.

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    Hi there Brin check Avondales score I get 5 not 6 haha .He's good enough to beat me but no help please.
    Thai, you're correct pal and I've sent the brown envelope back to him expressing not to try that again or we could both be in trouble and I could lose my licence....*COUGH*

Table now amended accordingly.

NB. Cayton, don't bother adding owt