+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nasty people!

Nasty people!

What a nasty couple Megan and Harry are! Their trailer for their Netflix series is deliberately released to embarras William and Kate while on their USA tour. She's managed to alienate her family and is now trying to do the same to his family. No matter what your opinion of the Royals is their money grabbing tactics are deplorable. As was seen in the previous series of the 'Crown' the sayng 'Don't let the the truth get in the way of a good story' is very applicable.

While I've never been pro the Royal Family or anti for that matter, I believe that both of them should be stripped of their tItles and exiled.

Part of the problem is that most Royals are not well rounded people, Charles's butler squeezes his toothpaste onto his brush, Andrew goes nuts if his 200 Teddybears aren't properly positioned on his bed FFS!

The males are used to marrying women who are brought up "knowing their position in life", the rest of us end up with a regular type woman who has a mind of her own and an opinion, Megan is one of those albeit she's probably a sociopath.

Harry is also being lead by his d I c k, he's probably never s h a g g e d anyone as wild as this one and it's ruling his life.

My opinion is that he knows he's trapped, getting the kids off an American wife ( should he leave her ) would be impossible.

He probably knows he's messed up but he's now compounding it by doubling down due to the fact he's not strong enough to cope with this mental phsyco b I t c h.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)